[Bug] Coruscant Explorer Achievement

Zeargon

• 4 weeks later...

November 16th of 2014. Bug is still there and it happened to me.

Creating a ticket so they can just set it as accomplished in their DB leads to nowhere. They didn't even acknowledged the reception of the ticket as its been "open" for a week.

Is this normal for MMORPGs? No support and no bugfixing?

Edited by matiasp

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updating topic that it doesn't get lost.

06 of January 2015 bug is still didn't fixed :jawa_tongue:

I have even tried my last hope with out any result :jawa_mad:

Update 24 of January 2015:

Got this achievement today using my Jedi Sentinel. Just followed my questline and when I got a quest that lead me to the temple I just run through "The works" location (I didn't discovered it all) and then to the "Jedi Temple". Discover "Jedi Temple". After that I returned to "The works" and log off. Logged in again opened rest undiscovered location in "The works" and received Explorer of Coruscant achievement. :jawa_biggrin:

P.S. Perhaps this will help you! :jawa_wink:

Edited by Obzorber
Problem solved

• 2 months later...
My achievement is granted when I hit the area of Global Trade Network below the Senate. It is in the middle of the two entrance (not in side rooms where vendors and trainers are). Otherwise all my areas were seen as ticked too. I hope this helps.

My achievement is granted when I hit the area of Global Trade Network below the Senate. It is in the middle of the two entrance (not in side rooms where vendors and trainers are). Otherwise all my areas were seen as ticked too. I hope this helps.

As explained previously, this bug always occurs when the Jedi Temple is the last area you unlock, you won't get the achievement then. Make sure that you do not fully explore all the other areas, leave some uncovered, then first go to the Jedi Temple and only discover the remaining areas afterwards. While it would be great if they can fix this bug, at least with this workaround you can get the achievement.

• 3 months later...
As explained previously, this bug always occurs when the Jedi Temple is the last area you unlock, you won't get the achievement then. Make sure that you do not fully explore all the other areas, leave some uncovered, then first go to the Jedi Temple and only discover the remaining areas afterwards. While it would be great if they can fix this bug, at least with this workaround you can get the achievement.

So, is it possible to get after three Characters have done Coruscant with no joy?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just got this achievement! Finally. The way that worked for me was finding the Global Trade Network area under the Senate in the middle.....just like 2 other people said earlier in this thread. I'd give you credit, but this is my first time posting & I'm not sure how to quote you. Thank you for your help though if you see this! :D

• 1 month later...

Mid October 2015 here. Can confirm that the bug is still around.

The "Don't leave the Temple to last" trick works, thankfully I had a 12x character who didn't explore much of the world and could uncover Temple first, or I'd have had to roll a new toon or something.

P.S. Talk about a necro.

• 1 month later...