The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Star Wars: The Clone Wars wins an Emmy

Beniboybling

Along with David Tennant winning an award for his voice acting of Huyang the series itself one on Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Animated Program which I think is awesome. The series really was fantastic.

Excerpt from IGN.com:

Dave Filoni released a statement on Facebook about the show's wins:

Everyone, as you know tonight Star Wars: The Clone Wars won an Emmy for Outstanding Special Class Animation and David Tennant won Friday for Outstanding Performer in an Animated Series for his work as Huyang.

These awards represent the hard work of everyone who has worked on The Clone Wars' 5 seasons. Whether you worked on Clone Wars in the Bay Area, Singapore, Taipei, or Tokyo we all did this together.

Star Wars fans, your support and dedication to The Clone Wars helped champion our cause year after year. This win is for you as well, thank you from everyone at Lucasfilm, now let's celebrate!!

Do as the man says, spread your love for The Clone Wars! :D

Now give us our bonus content!

Edited by Beniboybling

-disclaimer: I loath SW:TCW with a passion-

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.......... ;)

What's next... Justin beaver winning "best actor"? :eek:

(Sorry if I offend anyone, I just hate how CW overruns established cannon every other episode... Mandalor is NOT A SUPER LARGE PLANET CITY.) :mad:

Ok my ranting is over :D

-disclaimer: I loath SW:TCW with a passion-

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.......... ;)

What's next... Justin beaver winning "best actor"? :eek:

(Sorry if I offend anyone, I just hate how CW overruns established cannon every other episode... Mandalor is NOT A SUPER LARGE PLANET CITY.) :mad:

Ok my ranting is over :D

I think in this post the nail met the hammer. I love SW, but I too LOATHE TCW. Stomped over everything I loved about that series, and butchered Bariss Offee's character. Just total garbage.

Nice! Though I'm hoping that Ventress will appear in the bonus content... that gal needs a proper outro. :(

Indeed. Though what would be her involvement? In the three arcs shown, I don't see how she would be involved. Would be nice to see her get sent off. I liked her current end, though. Just vanishing. Seems fitting for such a tragic character.