I got 14 augment slots to fill, how many Absorb, Shield and Fortitude 28 will I need?

RaithHarth

• 2 weeks later...
Use Keyboardninja's or Dipstik's thread. You can do the math yourself. (add all your mitigation numbers together, and then find that value in the chart, make sure to add the augments with your value, and stim.

This ^ is definitely correct.

However, on behalf of the healing community may I please ask for 0 fortitude augments, stack mitigation :p I know that some are impressed with high HP at the moment (happened post 2.0 something was put in the water that just didn't reach me) these people are sadly misguided.

Although from a pve perspective here is a link to what Hockaday is referring to as KBN's thread::--

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=616779

Happy gaming :)

Given you're in PvP gear I assume you are PvPing. In which case Fort Augs are worth using for the longer TTK, if you're using PvP gear to PvE you're wasting oh so many mitigation points anyway. If you choose to use the mitigation augs in PvP just match it up to KBN/dipstik's threads. If you're ignoring Defence (as in the title) then it'll be something like 2-3 Shield augs and the rest as Absorb.