Most powerful Sith Lord ever (essential read)

S_W_LeGenD

Why don't you guys put some lotion on and hug each other.

We both know why he did it.

And why i did it?

Because some guy posted a link to it in another thread and i was reminded how good this thread is.Not only the original post is awesome,but also i want to have it close by.

What is your paranoid version?

posted by the guy who never failed in his infallible attempt to bring insanity to the forums.

Bring insanity to the forums?Wot?

What exactly is your issue with the original poster?

:rak_02:

I have a few ideas though :rak_grin:

If this brings him back, I'm honestly putting you both on ignore >.>

Oh ,no /fear induced nail bite

Edited by Kaedusz

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring insanity to the forums?Wot?

What exactly is your issue with the original poster?

:rak_02:

I have a few ideas though :rak_grin:

Oh ,no /fear induced nail bite

He was a moron who took quotes out of context, had no idea how to distinguish between In-universe sources and out of universe Sources.

His main source for this whole debacle was a quote he himself did not understand.

He was a moron who took quotes out of context, had no idea how to distinguish between In-universe sources and out of universe Sources.

His main source for this whole debacle was a quote he himself did not understand.

Sel just leave it, the purpose of him bumping this thread is clearly to cause ruckus like this, lets not feed the troll.

ruckus

???

What are you railing on about?What's so terrible about bumping a thread.A very nice one at that

You've become too much paranoid of me, due to our exchanges some time ago.I assure you my purpose is mostly benign.

He is not guilty of those accusations as much as you make it sound.I double checked.You just don't like the guy.

Edited by Kaedusz

???

What are you railing on about?What's so terrible about bumping a thread.A very nice one at that

You've become too much paranoid of me, due to our exchanges some time ago.I assure you my purpose is mostly benign.

He is not guilty of those accusations as much as you make it sound.I double checked.You just don't like the guy.

Everyone knows that a discussion featuring Vitiate summons him. So stop bumping it!

The Voldemort of out time. Now stop bumping this thread, please.

Why are you so afraid of this thread?Also why is everyone suddenly focused on the bumping of the thread and afraid of my replies.There is no big trollish plan going on(never was btw).It will go down the pages by itself , in time, if you have nothing to say about the original topic of the thread.

Edited by Kaedusz

Why are you so afraid of this thread?Also why is everyone suddenly focused on the bumping of the thread and afraid of my replies.There is no big trollish plan going on(never was btw).It will go down the pages by itself , in time, if you have nothing to say about the original topic of the thread.
It would seem that your recent behavior has led to the community branding you a troll, oh well I'm sure you don't mind.

Oh and one more thing:

Bye now.

It would seem that your recent behavior has led to the community branding you a troll, oh well I'm sure you don't mind.

Your color ''community'' needs to check the definition of terms before using them. :rak_03:

cya ;)

Edited by Kaedusz

Most people would say its Palpatine, but lets look at the record. Palpatine was a Nexus of dark side energy, but his lighting couldnt even immediately kill Vader who was perfectly weak against lightning and got thrown down a schute, in essence, man handled. Then we have Revan. While not as powerful as Palpatine, he was able to compete par on par with the sith emperor, and as Kreia, and others have said, looking at Revan was like looking into the heart of the force, and of course, unlike the others, thus faf he has managed to avoid death for a rather long time.

Then we have Nihilus. He drained a planet of life, by himself, his very aura was death. Palpatine built superweapons While Revan just had weird plans, to accomplish their goals, Nihilus, just ate it all. As far as the records go, neither revan or Palpatine have been seen or described as doing something remotely similar to the scale of Katar. That is why Im casting my vote with Nihilus.

Edited by wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb

inb4 he is a black hole in the force,so his power is not really his own.
Pretty much:

"There is no strength in the hunger he possesses… and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it devours him as he devours others—his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls." ~ Kreia.

Quoted for Truth.

• 4 months later...
Pretty much:

"There is no strength in the hunger he possesses… and the will behind his power is a primal thing. And it devours him as he devours others—his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls." ~ Kreia.

Quoted for Truth.

Strength in her context has more moral and conviction insinuations , than force power.

Strength in her context has more moral and conviction insinuations , than force power.
And you felt the need to necro not one, but two threads for what reason exactly?

Is their a troll inside you of you hungry to feed or something?

Regardless, the reality of Darth Nihilus' power is self evident, this quote from Kreia merely reinforces this. Nonetheless I feel that what she was getting at was the literal emptiness of his power, he is a black hole as opposed to a star.

Is their a troll inside you of you hungry to feed or something?

Regardless, the reality of Darth Nihilus' power is self evident, this quote from Kreia merely reinforces this. Nonetheless I feel that what she was getting at was the literal emptiness of his power, he is a black hole as opposed to a star.[/color]

a black hole is not actually empty,you know...

anyway.... yes he is a wound in the Force ,but that shouldn't diminish the relevance of his power.He is still a creature of the dark side.

a black hole is not actually empty,you know...

anyway.... yes he is a wound in the Force ,but that shouldn't diminish the relevance of his power.He is still a creature of the dark side.

Whose power is not his own, and subjective to his surroundings.

Nihilus' abilities are fueled solely by the power around him. He therefore cannot be ranked because 1. He doesn't actually have any notable Force ability of his own 2. His power fluctuates with circumstance and has infinite potential.

Nihilus' abilities are fueled solely by the power around him. He therefore cannot be ranked because 1. He doesn't actually have any notable Force ability of his own 2. His power fluctuates with circumstance and has infinite potential.[/color]

Ranked in what context?If you mean most powerful sith lords.then yes.

However the particularities of what he is ,doesn't make him unavailable for comparisons in any context whatsoever.

Not to mention that from a certain point of view, 2+the first sentence can be considered an ability/treat. A power (and a weakness).

Edited by Kaedusz

Ranked in what context?If you mean most powerful sith lords.then yes.

However the particularities of what he is ,doesn't make him unavailable for comparisons in any context whatsoever.

Not to mention that from a certain point of view, 2+the first sentence can be considered an ability/treat. A power (and a weakness).

Which you might have noticed, is the title of this thread LOL.

Of course Nihilus can be compared in some contexts, but his abilities cannot be pinned down because they are not his own. This is why I treat him not as a Force User but a Force anomaly. In truth he could probably destroy Vitiate.