Legacy Vendor gear

Immortalelf

For the most part, nowadays, the Legacy Vendors on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas collect dust for the most part, given the fact the weapons and the armor is unmoddable and class bound. ( I know you can spend almost 1million for a full set of the orange gear ) However, it leads me to my suggestion!

Since that gear is so expensive anyway for the two sets, can we PLEASE unlock the restrictions on them and make them all/all and adaptable? With the armor model proliferation through the Cartel Market, the looks are no longer 'unique' through classes so that no longer matters. Gate them by legacy level instead? I don't know, something. I just want to be able to use some of the really neat looking armor/weapons that they spent time designing to actually get USE.

Please, make the gear - Weapons/Armor moddable AND adaptable so that we can spend our credits and wear the fancy gear that hardly anyone ever touches anymore.

I would prefer gear that levelled with the player for you and the companion of choice, even if its of green quality, its something to avoid doing business with player crafters which ultimately result in buyers getting ripped off, unless the crafter has any common sense and any business knowledge.

Thank you. :)

I think that the legacy stuff is some of the better looking gear - for certain classes - and it never gets used. It's a shame.

Come on Bioware, it shouldn't take much to update the database for the armors.

Yeah I mostly use my Makeb and Rakghoul legacy gear - the fact that there's 4 Makeb sets doesn't hurt.

It would be nice if they made it so anyone who was Legacy 50 or had a level 55 of that class could use the Renowned and Exalted sets on all toons.

They should make the birthright/inheritance gear all moddable including the weapons. So you can spend the credits if you lack the appropriate pieces or if you do have a few pieces then it will at least spare you the cost of a full set of legacy gear since you can rip out the mods after you've leveled past them being useful.

As it stand the inheritance/birthright stuff is basically useless right now.

Edited by ArenCordial

It was useless almost when it was first implemented, it's long over-due for an overhaul, and IMO, this is the best change they could make. People complained when it was first done about things not being moddable, but now that the ADAPTABLE gear is in the game, it's a no-brainer to at the least update this.