The Way of the Maker - Family/Christian Guild

TheBBP

Greetings,

We are a newly-formed guild called The Way of the Maker. Our purpose is to provide a fun environment where we can come together in an environment that fosters family and fellowship.

We enjoy light RP, PVE and even some PVP. Because we are few, we are not geared for raiding, so our focus right now is maintaining a good environment to fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ while enjoying the game.

As we grow we will start to specialize in more group activities such as flashpoints and operations.

If you are interested, please contact Arclight, Hardball, Jano or Tristã in-game. You can also PM me here and/or please join us at our new site HERE.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by TheBBP

• 3 weeks later...
We are still here. Being Christian is not a requirement. We don't spend our game time preaching to folks. Just offering a good environment for folks who wish to avoid much of the trash that often goes on.

Is this a republic aligned guild? There is a great deal of appeal joining a guild that has people that share your faith but I do maintain loyalty to the guild I currently in on the empire side. I do not currently have republic character, but I will keep this guild in mind when I decide to begin a republic character.

Is this a republic aligned guild? There is a great deal of appeal joining a guild that has people that share your faith but I do maintain loyalty to the guild I currently in on the empire side. I do not currently have republic character, but I will keep this guild in mind when I decide to begin a republic character.

It is a Republic guild. I would not consider to try and pluck you from any guild that you may be in now. While we don't have a rule against having characters in other guilds, I will not poach from anyone.

Edited by TheBBP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...