New to the server Republic

ThalordSin

A few reasons:

1) Lots of whiney kids on this server...

2) Lots of PVE nubs who think they know what pvp means (they get insulted and yell lets duel... then try to offer you credits to duel them)

3) A Lot of nubs who think they are better then they really are

4) pubs have Jonny Maddog (he writes like this jhnnymddddddg)

5) A whole bunch of 55's in alacrity and crit only gear

6) A whole bunch of 50-55's who ignore skillset and go endurance heavy (I mean like 1500 main stat and 3k end)

7) Some of the trolls on this server are amazing

need any more reasons? =o)

A few reasons:

2) Lots of PVE nubs who think they know what pvp means (they get insulted and yell lets duel... then try to offer you credits to duel them)

6) A whole bunch of 50-55's who ignore skillset and go endurance heavy (I mean like 1500 main stat and 3k end)

Lol johnny maddog...thats funny. Well I just started on this server seen a-lot of forum activity and what not, sounds ravishing

A few reasons:

Like this is different from any other server? Or any other MMO for that matter.

My guild does both PvE and PvP, neither serious enough to be considered hardcore but usually amongst the stronger guilds on the server. We aren't very exclusive and are usually pretty laid back with our approach to the game.....most of the time.

My guild does both PvE and PvP, neither serious enough to be considered hardcore but usually amongst the stronger guilds on the server. We aren't very exclusive and are usually pretty laid back with our approach to the game.....most of the time.

Sounds pretty laidback I dont know much about this servers fleet. how long does it take to get into an instance without getting trolled by pickups?

Sounds pretty laidback I dont know much about this servers fleet. how long does it take to get into an instance without getting trolled by pickups?

lolwut?

...as in "wut's shakin, baby?" consider yourself hit on. I"ll pick you up at 8.

Edited by foxmob