The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Death trooper video game

I was thinking that since visceral (who made the dead space series) is one of the three EA studios that are going to be making Star Wars games. Visceral should make death trooper video game so we can have a Star Wars horror video game. What do you guys think about this?

The setup could be several months after the events in the book the empire sends a squad of imperial commandos to the star destroyer. The mission is that they are to take out any survivors, retrieve all the data you can find, and plant explosives in the engine compartment and the reactors, get back to the shuttle and detonate the explosives.

Bacon and zombies... I am about tired of hearing about how cool both of them are.

then what about Bacon Zombies?

I find Zombies can be over-used, but in some cases can be used correctly. Perhaps if it were a operation or somewhere where there was a crash on some remote planet or planetoid that people avoid due to stories of monsters and ghosts. It can be a place where there was a cult of those who splintered off from the jedi and the sith, using their powers to manipulate the dead so you wouldn't just get zombified humanoids, but also other creatures and maybe some new monsters born of the darkside or mutated through this corruption of the force.

Basically the big bad would be a star wars equivilent to a Lich. Could be like that sith from Kotor 2 who was practically immortal.