Whoever trolled me for quitting that warzone...

leijae

I hope you read the forums, and this goes to the rest of you.

I would rather quit a warzone angrily, than stay in the warzone frustrated, unhappy, and trash talking. That is all. Trust me it's better for all of us. If you don't like, then you can pay my sub fee.

Edited by leijae

Or you could just relax and make the best of it.

I wasn't there and I don't know what happened, but I would just like to remind you that while yes, you pay a sub, this is an MMO and your actions do affect other people's gameplay as well.

granted, but i know myself, and i trash talk when i'm losing. honeslty, i dont want to be identified with other players (specifically other shadows, you know who i'm talking about) that do that. what's the better experience for other players? a losing warzone where some guy drops cause we're losing? or a warzone where some guy talks about how bad i am, even though i'm doing my best, and we're losing.

First of all, it's just a game and you probably forgot it was a so-called "PUG" right?

Which means you can't account for the actions of seven other people.

All you can do is do what you do best and if you're team gets it's butt whipped, who cares?

It's your sub and play the game how you like to.

If you're killing everything in sight and losing, then be a better man and harden the hell up.

Don't stoop to their level, be a man, ignore them and finish the battle.

When I actually PVP, of course , I'm in a pug and really couldn't care less. I have fun trying to kill people and have more fun trying my damndest win or lose.

It's my sub and I don't care what others think, say or do.

The bottom line is I have fun. :p

Edited by IslanderRebel

First of all, it's just a game and you probably forgot it was a so-called "PUG" right?

Which means you can't account for the actions of seven other people.

All you can do is do what you do best and if you're team gets it's butt whipped, who cares?

It's your sub and play the game how you like to.

If you're killing everything in sight and losing, then be a better man and harden the hell up.

Don't stoop to their level, be a man, ignore them and finish the battle.

When I actually PVP, of course , I'm in a pug and really couldn't care less. I have fun trying to kill people and have more fun trying my damndest win or lose.

It's my sub and I don't care what others think, say or do.

The bottom line is I have fun. :p

that's the point i'm trying to make, i think. i have more fun if i just quit the warzone. instead of getting my blood pressure up an getting too upset. it's not worth throwing a fit over, that's why i quit.

that's the point i'm trying to make, i think. i have more fun if i just quit the warzone. instead of getting my blood pressure up an getting too upset. it's not worth throwing a fit over, that's why i quit.

While I understand your reasoning, I myself cannot abandon a warzone or the team regardless of how bad it gets. I do what I can to earn as many medals as I can because I know I'll receive more comms when it's over. Even if I end up getting 75 out of it, I count it productive even if we're face rolled. If a person is in a warzone for more than half of it, I fail to see any reason to quit unless they've DC'd. But everyone has their own way to deal with issues the OP brought up.

if you keep your eye on the back fill thresholds, you can do the rest of the world a favor by quitting those lopsided WZs. Every WZ now has a point at which back fill will not occur. The major problem with quitting (for the game, not your narcissistic self -- you being an impersonal generalization) is that it sets in motion a chain of innocent victims who get pulled into a crappy situation, then quit and drag others in...all the while resetting their place in the queue for an actual WZ. it would be better for the community at large if the WZ simply shutdown, awarded comms/wins accordingly, and everyone moved on with the rest of their cyber-lives.

and for every 1 person who says stuff like "but I came into a 4-0 hb with 8m remaining and we tied it then won on ball possession" or some such, I offer you 100 other instances where a team down 4-0 has at least 12 different ppl on its medal page (most of which don't have any stats at all because they back filled and quit).

I'd rather quit than verbally abuse someone, which I'm on the verge of doing when I do rage quit. not proud of it. prolly the lesser of 2 evils.

:2cents:

In Age Of Conan MMO we had a player named Greymouser who would go into every mini-game/warzone and stand on the rezpad the entire match and proceed to shout and degrade his team mates the entire time. Telling them how bad they were and how they couldn't possibly ever win or get better.

It was the funniest thing ever to listen too, he was an epic troll.

But, you could pay him some money and he would come off the rez pad and fight.

Just thought i'd share this and hopefully we can see some Greymousers in this game too. Would be funny.

I hope you read the forums, and this goes to the rest of you.

I would rather quit a warzone angrily, than stay in the warzone frustrated, unhappy, and trash talking. That is all. Trust me it's better for all of us. If you don't like, then you can pay my sub fee.

In halo we called kids like this bks lol ^ only saying this because a while back on another thread i saw you posting about halos highest skill achieved system and true skill match making and how it might help this ****** game and i gotta ask.

Did you even have a 50 in halo 2 or 3 bro? Or were you one of those kids that bought a 50 from guys like me :rolleyes:

You strike me as a wannabe in other words someone who bought his 50 :rolleyes:

Edited by mfourcustom

In halo we called kids like this bks lol ^ only saying this because a while back on another thread i saw you posting about halos highest skill achieved system and true skill match making and how it might help this ****** game and i gotta ask.

Did you even have a 50 in halo 2 or 3 bro? Or were you one of those kids that bought a 50 from guys like me :rolleyes:

Boosters like you ruined the trueskill in Halo 3. Not that I didn't abuse it too though lol

BK Randy and his lawnchair rocs. Good times.

Edited by EnzoForMe