Mos Ila Raid

HollowFication

oh and the guards attack us if they want to live then they shouldnt flag themselves for pvp its not griefing its pvp its not exploiting its pvp if they didnt want us to do it itd be patched andd they wouldnt let imps get into our spaceport but this has been know for awhile so yaaaa

So they were flagged....this was done on a PVE server?

Though it still seems odd to raid a city where you will not face gaurd resistance, if your ganks were flagged, so be it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be pretty terrible to need to form a group to kill a bunch of low levels. haha. Bads will be bads, though. And, let's not mince words...if you're on a low level planet, grouped, to pvp - you're there to kill low levels. Which, we should note, is because you're unable to actually kill any legit 55's.

For the record, this is not pvp. This is a bunch of pve heroes pretending. Basically, they're roleplaying that they're pvping.

yes the rage of the imps here soothes me

Fair enough. I don't think what you did necessarily deserves condemnation. It's a PVP server, that's the ropes. I think it's nice to shake up things once in a while, and city raids do just that.

I would have liked to see you face more resistance going into town however. Otherwise it's not as glorious as it should have been. I'm sure you understand that.

Fair enough. I don't think what you did necessarily deserves condemnation. It's a PVP server, that's the ropes. I think it's nice to shake up things once in a while, and city raids do just that.

I would have liked to see you face more resistance going into town however. Otherwise it's not as glorious as it should have been. I'm sure you understand that.

i do understand that and i am not here to seek fame and what not there are those who above all else desire world pvp im just providing entertainment for those types of people plenty of 55s show up to fight us

i do understand that and i am not here to seek fame and what not there are those who above all else desire world pvp im just providing entertainment for those types of people plenty of 55s show up to fight us

I did see that. Like I said, it was fun for me to not always feel safe when on a PVP server, and that meant city raids.

As long as you didn't exploit I would give it a pass. It would be different if you were bragging...you and I both know it's good to shake up things but not good to be a pvp pedophile. Alls fair in war. As long as you step up to fight, not flee.

I did see that. Like I said, it was fun for me to not always feel safe when on a PVP server, and that meant city raids.

As long as you didn't exploit I would give it a pass. It would be different if you were bragging...you and I both know it's good to shake up things but not good to be a pvp pedophile. Alls fair in war. As long as you step up to fight, not flee.

Agreed and this all happened to us when we were lowbies as well to put it simply its just their turn we can be here and doing it everyday but we arent i do it twice a month as for the other pubs i cant control them

well the imps are in our spaceport anchorhead everyday the same can be said about you imps in fact the Empire side attracts rather douchy people ive never been in a sucessful social guild on the imp side soooo ya

I play Republic side, and yes the same can be said about both sides, if they are doing the same.

imps in anchorhead

Yeah, and ive seen imps in Aurek base on Hoth. but the point of all this is not that you or others went there, or even that you killed lower level players. its the fact that you stayed around for an hour? killing the same few people over and over, wheres the fun in that? if it was a level 55 base then yes! its a challenge, and open world pvp which we all want.

I don't think it's cowardly necessarily.....they didn't run before the 55s came. That would be cowardly.

Instead they stood their ground and took their licks. Most of the lowbie gankers I have seen tend to engage in behavior that makes their cowardice obvious....avoiding same level fights, ganking only lowbies, staying out of warzones, refusing duels with same level players, etc.

You have to attack people to draw 55s. Maybe knocking down a few of the lowbies at the respawn point wasn't good form, but other than that I didn't see any actions to avoid facing the music for the raid.

I still find it odd that the guards didn't react. Just seems wrong somehow.

I don't think it's cowardly necessarily.....they didn't run before the 55s came. That would be cowardly.

Instead they stood their ground and took their licks. Most of the lowbie gankers I have seen tend to engage in behavior that makes their cowardice obvious....avoiding same level fights, ganking only lowbies, staying out of warzones, refusing duels with same level players, etc.

You have to attack people to draw 55s. Maybe knocking down a few of the lowbies at the respawn point wasn't good form, but other than that I didn't see any actions to avoid facing the music for the raid.

I still find it odd that the guards didn't react. Just seems wrong somehow.

the guards do attack us http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1-qlr8zRaUg#t=564s 9 minutes 24 seconds in we aggroed the guards its our lv gap that causes them to cause less aggro

Actually the city is marked as a pvp zone for pubs therefore your wrong its not a sanctuary cuz you can flag for pvp there they are not for show they are there just for this very situation

Regardless. The fact is the starting area of the zone outside of a spaceport should be a safe haven. I could understand if you killed everyone then left but you stayed at the spawn and repeatedly killed the same lowbies that to me is cowardly and is deserving of a ban.

Edit: By the way this is not entertainment its just pathetic.

Edited by theUndead

Regardless. The fact is the starting area of the zone outside of a spaceport should be a safe haven. I could understand if you killed everyone then left but you stayed at the spawn and repeatedly killed the same lowbies that to me is cowardly and is deserving of a ban.

well if biowares employees were like you then we wouldnt really have any1 in a pvp server now would we

the guards do attack us http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1-qlr8zRaUg#t=564s 9 minutes 24 seconds in we aggroed the guards its our lv gap that causes them to cause less aggro

Ah, I see. It never dawned on me that would be the case, but yes, I remember there are only a few 50s there...most guards are level specific to the area.

Would you have refrained from the raid if they were all 50s? Just curious.

Ah, I see. It never dawned on me that would be the case, but yes, I remember there are only a few 50s there...most guards are level specific to the area.

Would you have refrained from the raid if they were all 50s? Just curious.

no as youll see in my next video it took 5 level 55 imps to take down myself and another friend were not afraid of the challenge tbh we kill to make the 55s show up

well if biowares employees were like you then we wouldnt really have any1 in a pvp server now would we

Well, you can understand how some folks might find spawn camping in bad form...right?

I'm not saying it's a fair judgement but the derisive reaction from some folks should be understandable. I do think, however, considering you didn't run when the 55s showed up like you could have you did at least demonstrate the desire to fight with honor.

no as youll see in my next video it took 5 level 55 imps to take down myself and another friend were not afraid of the challenge tbh we kill to make the 55s show up

That's what I figured.

I was Sayic Vindal on Bria, SWG. I held the second highest PVP rating on the server for a year solid. Only Wardog surpassed me as number one (and deservedly so)...I was a TKM/MD...City raids were common in my PA (Nightsoft - Rough Riders) and I have knocked down a few lowbies in my day.

Wardog always made sure to make me pay for it lol. I never disrespected those I would kill...and I didn't camp the clone centers. That wasn't my thing....but if you came back for revenge...well...that was another matter.

I really wish PVP wasn't so clunky here.

Edited by LordArtemis

something else to factor in is we never actually show anyone how to get in we pull them up in a spot that can only be done thru that way there are 3 ways into Mos Ila and we dont tell any1 how to rez in Mos Ila either so if they die and they dont know how to rez then they have to leave