Guild Bases

Motton

I don't know if this has been pasted before or not because there are over 20,000 suggestion and I don't have the time to go through all of them but i was thinking that they should put guild base's in the game on the capital planet. Have it where the bigger the guild the bigger the base is, also have where guild members can buy or even unlock a room that is totaly there's, where they can costimize the room based on there toon. And have it to where all this can be acheved ether using credits or cartel coins.

A guild capital ship be nice as well. But I'm thinking that if they do do a guild base on the capital world to increase the players on that planet. As far as the player personal home they could do that by making a P.V.P. planet with a open consept to where 1/2 for each side and allow players the ability to vencher in to each others city's and raid them.

I have also been thinking about that guild star ship. And well I think that if they do do that the size of the ship should depend on the size of the guild. For exanple a small guild of 4 to 15 should have a light crusier as there guild ship, but a guild that has reached it's max size of 500 should have one of the capital ships.

ALWAYS been a totally awesome idea, WOW never managed it so many Star Wars can go one better, so cool for rp guilds etc....would love it, can't see them sorting it.

/signed

I think it's a great idea as well and I hope they will do it because so many players would love to have it. With them doing guild ex now I think this would be the next that they should do, it's only logical if you think about it.

I've always thought they need to at least make your starship like a FP where you can group or Op and bring people on board. Then guild members could take advantage of your upgrades like vendors banks and gtm, or just as a place to meet in private that is easily accessible.

I've always thought they need to at least make your starship like a FP where you can group or Op and bring people on board. Then guild members could take advantage of your upgrades like vendors banks and gtm, or just as a place to meet in private that is easily accessible.

Well if they make the you're starship a FP in the game the member of the guild that this should aply to would be the guild leader because he/she should all ready have all of the stuff in his ship. But I still believe that a guild star ship or a guild base on the you're home planet would be the best thing for the guild. You can add the guild bank, gtm, mail box and other things desined for guilds.

People in your party can already board your ship and if I remember correctly, use its droids and training dummies just like on their own ship.

The advantage of guild ship is that there is no need to be in a party, just be in the guild, plus it would not be limited by party size, and it could have some cool guild stuff

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...