Implement proper kick option from WZ or...

Kaerwolf

There is a huge problem with random War Zones because of the blatant ignorance and unwillingness to learn to play them properly by some players. The same probem affects PvE group finder groups, but there is a solution for the ops leader to get rid of the weak elements there, the vote to kick. The vote to kick in PvP is not good enough, since all you have to do to nullify it is to deal out one hit on an enemy, which is not helping anyone is it? We need a vote to kick option for War Zones as well or if you don't have the balls to implement that, at least prevent us from being backfilled into the same War Zone group we just left, since leaving the War Zone is the only available option we have to get away from such players and we certainly don't want to be backfilled into that same group again.

I know alot of people will argue against a vote to kick in PvP but then you should remove the vote to kick from normal operations and flashpoints as well, and see what a rebellion that would raise.

There is a huge problem with random War Zones because of the blatant ignorance and unwillingness to learn to play them properly by some players. The same probem affects PvE group finder groups, but there is a solution for the ops leader to get rid of the weak elements there, the vote to kick. The vote to kick in PvP is not good enough, since all you have to do to nullify it is to deal out one hit on an enemy, which is not helping anyone is it? We need a vote to kick option for War Zones as well or if you don't have the balls to implement that, at least prevent us from being backfilled into the same War Zone group we just left, since leaving the War Zone is the only available option we have to get away from such players and we certainly don't want to be backfilled into that same group again.

I know alot of people will argue against a vote to kick in PvP but then you should remove the vote to kick from normal operations and flashpoints as well, and see what a rebellion that would raise.

In my opinion, vote to kick in PVP is too subject to abuse, much more so than PVE. Removing the vote to kick option from LFG would be a fair thing to do.