The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rakata Medpac

Cripplers

No longer gives 15% HP bonus-

Intended unlisted change or new "Feature"?

It's in the Patch Notes. I'm almost positive this was done so that tanks don't feel the need to carry both the Nano-Infused and the Rakata/Exotech medpacks for situational application.

Pls, buff Buff [Reusable Impeccable Medpac] to regular blue version stats i.e. +2475hp over time... :)

(52) [Reusable Impeccable Medpac]

Requires Level 52

This marvel of biochemical engineering is not consumed on use.

On Use: Restores 5575 - 6800 health. Only usable once per fight. (Cooldown: 1.5 minutes)

vs

(52) Prototype Impeccable Medpac

Requires Level 52

On Use: Restores 5575 - 6800 health and an additional 2475 health over <<3[%d/%d/%d]>> seconds. Only usable once per fight. (Cooldown: 1.5 minutes)

Cuz currently our purple-grade [Reusable Impeccable Medpac] is equal to green-grade [impeccable Medpac]

(52) [impeccable Medpac]

Requires Level 52

On Use: Restores 5575 - 6800 health. Only usable once per fight. (Cooldown: 1.5 minutes)

This is not fair :confused:

Edited by Glower

What also is stupid about nerfing the Rakata medpac is That the Reusable Ultimate Medpac requires L48 to use and Biochem 380 to make. restores the exact same as the Rakata Medpac that requires L50 to use and Biochem 400 to make! S0 the Prototype Ultimate Medpac that requires L48 which heals the same as both, also restores an additional 1650 over 15 seconds is better than the L50 Rakata which is Bind on Pickup to boot!!!!!

Great Bioware, just what were you drinking when you thought that up? Please restore it back.

Edited by Fatleaf

So with the new reusable being on par with the green version, why on earth would you want it to be on par with the blue version? Would you not want something slightly better for the blue while having the reuse feature being the benefit of the purple? I mean, change both blue and purple while adding something to the blue for those that are not Bio-Chem.

I would think that could be a better route to balancing those out.