old guild funds

Donmegga

Hey just curious what is going to happen with all the cash spent on my guild tabs , setup fees and so on from master dal'nar. Ive since transferred to bastion and was hoping for some sort of reimbursement. Still have one character left on the server awaiting news of refunds... thank you

Bioware's official stance is that you will not be reimbursed if you voluntarily transfer before the server closes.

I have read accounts of GMs in other guilds getting bank tabs back or reimbursed credits to buy what they had on their old server, but this has not happened to many others, including myself. (Great consistency... Not.) Their excuse is that the FAQ said they wouldn't be doing this, but it was only changed to say that a couple days before the transfers opened. I would have happily stayed on Dalborra until it closed, except that the number of people still there since transfers opened is so ridiculously low that unless your whole, decent-sized guild is online, there is no one to run anything with. So we moved too.

I also have one character left on the APAC server. My advice to you is to leave it there with the GM position (assuming you're the GM); when the APAC servers close, your guild- including the name and the bank- will get moved over to the destination server. Which means that for anyone wanting to move their guild to any server other than that won't get their name and bank, I presume...