Bastion streams?

MelliMelon

Here's a list of Bastion PvP streams. If you want to include yours, just post with your guild name and I'll update the thread.

<Hey im MVP>

Gudarzz

Wakalord

Cameronz

Krxnchy

Sharkyo

Justbodies

Scold

Wurdlol

<Synergy>

Hood-rat

Rokuthy

<Don't Panic>

Fusebox

<Illegal Test Kitchen>

Melyn

Ushanev/Syberjugg

Inspra

<The Elite>

Detrimental

Akilzen

<Crescendo>

Blue-oh'snap

<Lukewarm Tauntauns>

Psinical

<Breakfast>

Pillows and Blankets

<Good Talk>

Man-iac

Jiraya

Sphyg

<Into the Darkness>

Xandrila

<The Elite>

Eliteduelist

<PvP is Hard>

Tulkas

Others

Scrups

Murk1n

Xertasian

Jesupe

Feken

Plaje

Vespel

Edited by MelliMelon

Gudarzz from <Hey im mvp>

Hood-rat from <Synergy>

Cameronz from <Hey im mvp>

Krxnchy from <Strictly Business>

Fusebox from <Don't Panic>

Sharkyo from <Hey im mvp>

Think there's a couple more I'm missing, also some of those people play for other teams on Empire and Republic so depending on the night they might be streaming another guild's ranked warzones. I'll leave it up to them to give away their alter-egos though. ;)

Edited by Squidkidz

Gudarzz from <Hey im mvp>

Hood-rat from <Synergy>

Cameronz from <Hey im mvp>

Krxnchy from <Strictly Business>

Fusebox from <Don't Panic>

Sharkyo from <Hey im mvp>

Think there's a couple more I'm missing, also some of those people play for other teams on Empire and Republic so depending on the night they might be streaming another guild's ranked warzones. I'll leave it up to them to give away their alter-egos though. ;)

I just randomly saw Waka's new hiding spot at Snow when I went to Gudarzz' stream. Good stuff :D

I think I'm going to continue this thread as a sort-of directory. I think streams are cool, and they're fun to do while waiting for XYZ.

Also... yes, I know I'm not on this server... but I'm really looking forward to coming here with transfers and give you guys a new ranked team to fight :).

You can take notes on how to drink through 24 hours playing a video game while raising over a grand for future nerds.

I gotta say though. I couldn't stop laughing while watching Murkin trying to focus down a healer. I should mention that by then he couldn't even speak like a human being and he kept saying "Strictly Business, you f*cked up." like a thousand times in a row(he was talking about the recent merge I believe).

It was lulzy.

• 2 weeks later...

think I have everything worked out..usually I make the kids do all this crap..they are gone for the summer and others in school.actually my grandson understood alot of this so I gotta buy him a video game..anyways this is the link http://www.twitch.tv/Xertasian..hope I did it right..

I probably do a few short streams to see if I work out the kinks or what I need to adjust.hopefully other people would watch and let me know if its to laggy or pixels screwing up so I can have it optimized for best results..

Edited by Xertasian