The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Battlefront confirmed.

TheBBP

The very quick cinematic (not gameplay) clip was a first person view of someone stumbling a small distance across a battle-ravaged Hoth. Suddenly a Snowspeeder zooms past and crashes just before an AT-AT foot stomps down in front of you.

WOOOOOOOO!

Edited by TheBBP

one of those rare moments in e3 that truly surprises you

so stoked for this day 1 buy for me i hope this comes to pc

Indeed. I would have preferred a bigger tease, but the confirmation is still sweet.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH *breath* YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This is pretty much how I loudly reacted. My daughter was scurrrred.

When I saw that trailer, I fangirled.

Not gonna lie.

I fangirled hard.

Same. It got a lil' bit emotional all up in here. I then realized that when we finally get a teaser trailer for Episode 7 and I see Han, Luke and Leia again together (regardless of age), I am going to be a teary-eyed, babbling mess.

I love me some Star Wars.

Same. It got a lil' bit emotional all up in here. I then realized that when we finally get a teaser trailer for Episode 7 and I see Han, Luke and Leia again together (regardless of age), I am going to be a teary-eyed, babbling mess.

I love me some Star Wars.

*Brofist*

Wonder what console they will make it for? 360, XBO, PS4, PC?

Obivously XBO and PS4, but with the reveal of a new 360, that does open some questions. As well, if I'm not mistaken, DICE likes the PC platform as well right? (Along with EA)

*Brofist*

Obivously XBO and PS4, but with the reveal of a new 360, that does open some questions. As well, if I'm not mistaken, DICE likes the PC platform as well right? (Along with EA)

I wouldn't doubt its gonna be a multi platform game.

*Brofist*

Not sure about the 360. I guess it will depend on how late into 2014 it comes out. DICE does love to put their Battlefield games on PC, so I would expect that.

Also,

fwiw.

Just thinking, the way in which the teaser opened with the first-person perspective, the panting and staggering to the feet. Kinda reminiscent of the snippets of campaign I've seen in Battlefield.

I'd love to see that kind of experience ported to BF3.

Just thinking, the way in which the teaser opened with the first-person perspective, the panting and staggering to the feet. Kinda reminiscent of the snippets of campaign I've seen in Battlefield.

I'd love to see that kind of experience ported to BF3.

Do you mean going from the traditional Battlefront 3rd person view to a 1st person view? I would be cool with that too.

Do you mean going from the traditional Battlefront 3rd person view to a 1st person view? I would be cool with that too.
Not necessarily, just a more immersive experience, realism, dialogue etc. rather than just random stormtrooper shooting stuff. I wonder, will there be galactic conquest?

Not necessarily, just a more immersive experience, realism, dialogue etc. rather than just random stormtrooper shooting stuff. I wonder, will there be galactic conquest?

We shall just need to wait on the details, I would advise to not get overhyped on this even though its difficult lol. Should wait till information is released.

We shall just need to wait on the details, I would advise to not get overhyped on this even though its difficult lol. Should wait till information is released.
Well the way I see it is, its been so long since BF2 was released (8 years), and since then the genre has progressed so much. Just compare the Battlefield series and the upcoming BF4 came and that's clear. DICE has the ability to import all those features, or just some of them, to Battlefront. This game can't really be anything other than a massive improvement on the sequel.