[Galactic Domination World PvP Event] Saturday, June 29 @ 6:00pm EST

Cilas

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to meet with the ops leaders this week at some point to go over a few specifics. If you volunteered yourself, please be available for this meeting. I'll do one for pubs on one night and imps on the other.

I would like to meet with the ops leaders this week at some point to go over a few specifics. If you volunteered yourself, please be available for this meeting. I'll do one for pubs on one night and imps on the other.

What if the Republic Ops leaders want to be secretive? Lets keep in mind this is supposed to involve "STRATEGY" like you said, and not just "hey lets have 900 people show up on Quesh and crash the server" :)

What if the Republic Ops leaders want to be secretive? Lets keep in mind this is supposed to involve "STRATEGY" like you said, and not just "hey lets have 900 people show up on Quesh and crash the server" :)

Point of the meeting isn't to discuss tactics or strategy... But to go over the specifics for the event so it isn't a fluster cuck

So Saturday night, where should I go when I log in? I mean I will probably be dragging a couple people from my new guild along with me. Are you coordinating through a specific channel/TS? Are you guys going to just open up the IAMLEGEND mumble?

So Saturday night, where should I go when I log in? I mean I will probably be dragging a couple people from my new guild along with me. Are you coordinating through a specific channel/TS? Are you guys going to just open up the IAMLEGEND mumble?

I will have a separate mumble set up for coordination purposes.

I will have a separate mumble set up for coordination purposes.

Is it possible to run 2 mumble servers at the same time or would leaders have to switch between mumble servers. I have tried to run 2 at a time with no success.

Edited by Freedannad

I got you on this but my question is when do you want to hold that coordination meeting, I'm free tomm in the morning est.

I'll catch you sometime tomorrow. I won't be on until 4 or 5pm est though

I got blasted with more shifts(oilfield), might not make it till later(hopefully). To make things worse, 6:00pm est is 4:00pm for me. Dayum.

Everyone I know is going to show tho. I'm sure you'll have yer hands full.