Hidden Achievement-Exploration

Dyronis

• 3 years later...

The hidden achievement is called "Data Mining".

http://www.swtor-spy.com/guides/data-mining-hidden-achievement/4228/

I'm bored and trying to finish achievements while waiting for 5.0.

This one works but there's no way to tell what you've already done so it's best to just go and do everything.

HOWEVER, leave the flashpoint/ops until the end just in case you've done those already, the "regular" stuff is EZPZ. The only tough one for me to get was the Nar Shaddaa World Boss just cuz it took time to get a group but that was the one that finished it off for me.

That will tell you what's required but not what you've personally done towards it.

There's no way to see what you've already got so if you don't already have it, probably by accident since it's hidden, you're best to just do everything just to make sure but save the flash/ops stuff for the end.

There's no way to see what you've already got so if you don't already have it, probably by accident since it's hidden, you're best to just do everything just to make sure but save the flash/ops stuff for the end.

There's actually one way, but completely out of your control: if a guildie completes the Achievement and game displays the "XY just completed the <abc> achievement" message, then clicking on<abc> shows your own progress on the Achievement. That's the only moment when you can see personal progress on hidden achievement(s).

There's actually one way, but completely out of your control: if a guildie completes the Achievement and game displays the "XY just completed the <abc> achievement" message, then clicking on<abc> shows your own progress on the Achievement. That's the only moment when you can see personal progress on hidden achievement(s).

There's also the way I posted above, which depends on knowing or finding someone who has it.

There's also the way I posted above, which depends on knowing or finding someone who has it.

Tested it out of genuine curiosity, and you are correct!

Was this a recent change? I'd swear that in the past, if anyone linked person X's Achievement, then everyone would see person X's progress on it (and not their own/the linking person's progress).

That will tell you what's required but not what you've personally done towards it.

Yes it shows your proggress on that. Try clicking on the 1000 infection achievement of someone, link it in chat and you see your numbers.