The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech pvp dps relics.

Kaedusz

I have been pondering this for some time now.Would like to ask what relics dps powertechs are using or supposed to use?

At the moment i have 1 with 30 % chance to do elemental tech damage and 1 with 30 % chance to increase power.

Is this the right combination?I mean does 2 elemental tech damage relics stack and is the elemental tech(and other types of tech) damage benefit in some way from the tech stats from the PT?

What relics combination would be best for max damage?

Edited by Kaedusz

Matrix or a dread guard are currently BIS, because bolster is broken and only takes like 2? Expertise away for using PVE relics. It should take over 100 away.

Just don't try that in outlaws den, where there's no bolster.

But yeah, if the bugs are fixed, your current setup is best.

Matrix or a dread guard are currently BIS, because bolster is broken and only takes like 2? Expertise away for using PVE relics. It should take over 100 away.

Just don't try that in outlaws den, where there's no bolster.

But yeah, if the bugs are fixed, your current setup is best.

You mean when they will fix lower relic slot suppressing the proc from the upper relic bug, and that the 4.5 damage on proc relic prevents the 20sec cooldown power proc relic to launch its proc bug?

And yes, because of those 2 bugs conq relic with pow proc and matrix cube are bis.

You mean when they will fix lower relic slot suppressing the proc from the upper relic bug, and that the 4.5 damage on proc relic prevents the 20sec cooldown power proc relic to launch its proc bug?

And yes, because of those 2 bugs conq relic with pow proc and matrix cube are bis.

Supposedly they already came out and said that this was working as intended (the power and damage relic procs interfering with one another).

So, it's not a bug. I'm so tired of these people, I can't even think of any appropriate insults to cover something of this magnitude.