Rankor's Guide to DPS Assassin/Shadow PvP

RankorSSGS

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a little feed back from you guys on my current style of game play to see where I can improve.

First I find it safer and more reliable to use force breach in stealth a few seconds before I engage at 10m at that distance you close on them by time project hits them I immediately follow wit SS into a low slash then blackout SS again into a force stun by this time they should be close to dead or in full panick mode.

Here I find one of two things happen they try to wait out force stun in which case I hit them with a spinning strike, project with buff up from the 2 SS, if not dead by then finish them with a SS. This seems to work on most anything except a tank in which case I just use force cloak then repeat if I can interupt and break CC at right time tanks die. If not we just wait to see what side the next player to show up is on. Usually happens by this time.

Second thing that usually happens is they break force stun in which case I immediately go into a force cloak, potency then reopen with FB, Project, below 30 percent spinning strike, if not SS followed by spinning strike. In which case they should be dead somewhere in between these moves. If not blackout and SS then spinning strike should be off CD.

With this amount of burst and controll I can kill players within a 10 to 15 second window some timea quicker depending on SS crits and spinning strike crits. You ask but what about your defensive cooldowns. Well most time dont have to use them cause most players try to run or heal after the shock from intial burst. There is a time you should use your D cooldowns but that is very situational depending on your play style.

For example if I want to get a healer that is in back lines I will use deflect after I come out of stealth it helps when everyone gets on you to save there heals but most time if they dont have two heals I will kill healer anyway. Then force cloak followed immediately by your 3 second immunity god mode button. Run back to your lines then do what you want. If I die at least our healer is alive and theres isnt or they are down to one in which case I just gave my team the better odds to wiin that skirmish.

Well ang advice on this play style to help improve my game play would be appreciated. Please refrain from bashing as that helps no one.

• 2 months later...

Hey man, Great guide, very useful.

But, cos im still a noob at this whole thing, what is a "taunt" I'm guessing its not something you /type and i can't find anywhere explaining them, is it used like a skill, everyone says they are invaluable, but, yeah. what is it?

Im a level 25 Operative btw.

Cheers for the help.

Hey man, Great guide, very useful.

But, cos im still a noob at this whole thing, what is a "taunt" I'm guessing its not something you /type and i can't find anywhere explaining them, is it used like a skill, everyone says they are invaluable, but, yeah. what is it?

Im a level 25 Operative btw.

Cheers for the help.

Mind control and Mass Mind control.