Nox vs Wrath

ryanthedark

This is Darth Retribus of the dark council.

It's about time we settled the age old score between the Wrath and myself. To accomplish this, I declare a Kaggath against any Sith Warrior with the honor and bravery to accept it. The arena is Dromund Kass. Seek me out and the Kaggath can begin. To the winner, eternal glory. To the loser, death and an eternity of shame.

Yours sincerely,

Darth Retribus Havoc

Head of the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge

Dark Lord of the Sith

This is Darth Retribus of the dark council.

It's about time we settled the age old score between the Wrath and myself. To accomplish this, I declare a Kaggath against any Sith Warrior with the honor and bravery to accept it. The arena is Dromund Kass. Seek me out and the Kaggath can begin. To the winner, eternal glory. To the loser, death and an eternity of shame.

Yours sincerely,

Darth Retribus Havoc

Head of the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge

Dark Lord of the Sith

"The Kaggath is a playground game; Murder has no rules."

- - - -

Either way, Dark Council members come and go. The Wrath is forever.

What kind of wrath are you?? You don't even have the balls to accept a Kaggath challenge from a dark council member. If you are truly so great and eternal, then accept the challenge. Or admit my superiority and exile yourself to Malachor V

What kind of wrath are you?? You don't even have the balls to accept a Kaggath challenge from a dark council member. If you are truly so great and eternal, then accept the challenge. Or admit my superiority and exile yourself to Malachor V

But... My Lord of the Dark Council... Malachor V is no more. :eek:

Excellent observation. Will someone accept the challenge to a duel so we can resolve this debate once and for all? My server is The Red Eclipse and my character is Darth Retribus LVL 55 Sith sorcerer.

You're pretty much asking to get your rear end get kicked by some Carnage Marauder.

Light-hearted Taunt: Sith meatbags, always throwing empty threats and shielding themselves with false reinforcements of power.

Query: May i introduce you to my recently uncovered army of (Though obviously inferior to myself) counterparts?

Command: All HK-51 units activate. Liquidation of undesireables needed. Destination uploaded to all HK-51 unit databanks.