High-end PvE Guilds of BC?

ingenuityfails

Yo, I'm one of those new dippers from the APAC servers. Used to be a decent raider and half-assed ops leader on the Gav Daragon, but after the transfer to Begeren I'm more interested in joining a guild that already has a strong PvE presence established rather than trying to create a new progression PvE guild.

To that end I've been looking around, and found begerencolony.org. But that site really seems more tailored to RPers than PvE/PvPers. So I was wondering if I could get info on Begeren Colony guilds that are regularly running HM TFB/S&V or harder, and actually taking applications for new members.

As Desii says check out the guild directory and progression raid threads.

Depending on how hardcore you are (i.e. how many times a week you want to raid) and on which faction I would suggest contacting some of the aforementioned guilds. Most of those guilds are hardcore PVEers and usually run raids late into the night which might suit the APAC crowd more.

I know our guild usually cuts off raiding around 10pm (I need to get my beauty sleep ;) )

Impside Shades of the Eternal Void has also cleared hm Sv, and they are currently progression through 16 man hm content. I believe some of them raid late night (3-5am server time) because they did sm tfb at 5am in the morning :eek: