Can't we all just stop using Bolster buffs in rateds?

jonafett

It's the mh/oh that you gets you big money smart one. Think before you speak.

Don't explain logic to the exploiters, they don't care.

Bad players need a exploit to beat the top dog.

A dog eats dog world if you will.

Edited by Caeliux

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In conclusion, this is another attempt by MVP to suck their own ***** on the forums.

Yes, it gets annoying that MvP feels they can dictate how people should play. Level 54 gear? You guys are bad for not using PvP gear! Double Operative AoE PvE set bonus? High-five Scold, awesome 5 million healing!

Pre-2.0 it was painful to hear them complain about how cheap Synergy was for going Smash-heavy or Healer/Tank-heavy, when they did the same thing except slightly less.

Chill the f out. Bioware will fix it within a few weeks (hopefully) and then people will be back to using Conq gear (or the next bolster bug).

It's the mh/oh that you gets you big money smart one. Think before you speak.

Thanks tips. It's still min maxing. It's still easier to get than conq. It still levels the playing field for everyone. Try to see the bigger picture.

Yes, it gets annoying that MvP feels they can dictate how people should play.

If one guild is against exploits and the rest are using them, which one looks more pro and legit?

I don't need to explain what I mean there.

Also it has nothing about dictating, it has to do with guilds playing legit in rated which should be happening.

But that is not case is it.

If one guild is against exploits and the rest are using them, which one looks more pro and legit?

I don't need to explain what I mean there.

Also it has nothing about dictating, it has to do with guilds playing legit in rated which should be happening.

But that is not case is it.

Matrix Shard? Double Operative AoE Healing Set Bonus? Conq SA Relic + Partisan SA Relic?

The latter two were bugs/unintended and yet MvP used them. Matrix shard is better than a second Conq relic and MvP uses it.

Matrix Shard? Double Operative AoE Healing Set Bonus? Conq SA Relic + Partisan SA Relic?

The latter two were bugs/unintended and yet MvP used them. Matrix shard is better than a second Conq relic and MvP uses it.

I see what you mean now, my apologies and now MVP to me is a garbage exploiting guild.

Check what was confirmed and what I posted. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=648027&page=2

The nonsense and exploiters are coming outta the caves now, more guilds will come out looking like a bunch of exploiters over this.

The pack of excuses is amazing to me, alot of but but but but but.

Edited by Caeliux

Don't explain logic to the exploiters, they don't care.

Bad players need a exploit to beat the top dog.

A dog eats dog world if you will.

ok... don't have anywhere near top gear, like to pvp, use 54's to negate that gear disadvantage = bad player exploiter? so if i want to rated and not be at a disadvantage that means take time i have left after 40 hours a week of work and multiple uni summer classes that have me out from 8 am - 11 pm 4-5 days a week, and the work for those classes, to sufficiently gear, for all of my alts?

Matrix shard is better than a second Conq relic and MvP uses it.

But the difference is that we dont use the matrix shard because it bolsters better in pvp... It is simply just a better piece of gear. 54's are used because they bolster better in pvp.

Wouldn't it be easier for everyone to use the 54 'exploit' and just level the playing field until Bioware fix/scrap bolster? I mean, if everyone does it, no-one will be at an advantage/disadvantage, therefore no-one can actually exploit the bug.

Not that I do ranked PvP or anything.

But the difference is that we dont use the matrix shard because it bolsters better in pvp... It is simply just a better piece of gear. 54's are used because they bolster better in pvp.

Matrix cube is trash in world PvP, so it is bolster which is making it good for WZs. It hasn't been relevant since the War Hero (1.2?) tier came out. Not that I consider using it an exploit at all, just that it is another example of lower level PvE gear that is better than Conq after being bolstered.

I would like to point out that some of the notorious players that make it up on almost any "top player" thread on these forums have withheld from being apart of this anti-54 mob. Personally, I have full conq min/maxed. I have used the other gear simply because it's better. Edited by Classicks

I would like to point out that some of the notorious players that make it up on almost any "top player" thread on these forums have withheld from being apart of this anti-54 mob.

Whatever, most of the top players and guilds are exploiting frauds.

I willing to bet they cheat on their taxes too.

Edited by Caeliux

I commented earlier on this topic..lately in wz's on my sin I been facing these lvl 54 pve bolster pubs from named guilds..thought they was gonna roll me silly..my sin is full conq min/max 32k hp buff usually I run deception..i fight these pve gear guys in 54's it is no contest my sin murders them this is with the bolster helping them..

there attacks barely hurt me I eat through there low hp fast..one of them I nailed with a nasty 12.8k maul crit..i'm wondering how is the gear superior..i checked the people on pub side with my sage..even ran wz's with them they have about 200-300 more force power than my sin..they cant kill me and i beat them down in no time..