Goodbye PVPers and such!

Lordmird

As you know, server transfers are out! While Begeren Colony specializes in RP, we do have our fair share of PVP too!

We've all seen great PVPers here, along with their respective guilds. Without naming out anyone specifically, it's come to our attention that a handful of them may be leaving us!

It is always sad to see people leave, but the PVP is growing stagnant, and we realize that to allow your skills to grow, they must be tested each day, pushed to the limits.

We've all had great fun with each other, we have memories, be it good or bad ( :p ) , and we will all miss you!

On behalf of all the RPers here http://begerencolony.org/forum/index.php , and I'm sure the rest of the server inhabitants too, we wish all you leaving PVPers, and PVP guilds, GOOD LUCK!

The only pvp guild confirmed leaving is illegal test kittens, and i'd hardly categorize that as major. Grim, ASB, and infamous are not leaving, according to them.

Sounds like wishful thinking from the RPer who wants all PvPers gone :rolleyes:

Don't remember if it was him, or another RPer who just made a thread telling people who don't rp they need to leave the server. And they wonder why some people don't like them. :rolleyes:

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Don't remember if it was him, or another RPer who just made a thread telling people who don't rp they need to leave the server. And they wonder why some people don't like them. :rolleyes:

No, not me. I wouldn't say anything like that.

That's hilarious.

To the OP: transfers are very expensive (1800CC for one, 3600CC for 3?), I doubt many people will transfer many characters. We'll see though.

Once enough people transfer, they'll open cross-server queueing :eek:

-Sanitize

Honestly, if they said it was then no one would waste money on transfers.

Thats what I'm thinking. This is just a cash grab for them, once cross server comes out they will have made their money and everyone who paid for the transfers will regret it. Remember, these are also the people who claim that DLC wasn't ripped from their games in order to sell it on day 1. ;)

Thats what I'm thinking. This is just a cash grab for them, once cross server comes out they will have made their money and everyone who paid for the transfers will regret it. Remember, these are also the people who claim that DLC wasn't ripped from their games in order to sell it on day 1. ;)

Does this mean you have changed your stance on cross server being possible at some point in the future? *teases*

I have to go here! You didn't even give me 2 minutes to realise I misread earlier and fix my post! (and I was before even seeing your response!) :p

Edited by Desiirea

Does this mean you have changed your stance on cross server being possible at some point in the future? *teases*

I have to go here! You didn't even give me 2 minutes to realise I misread earlier and fix my post! (and I was before even seeing your response!) :p

Sorry I don't follow. :confused:

As you know, server transfers are out! While Begeren Colony specializes in RP, we do have our fair share of PVP too!

We've all seen great PVPers here, along with their respective guilds. Without naming out anyone specifically, it's come to our attention that a handful of them may be leaving us!

It is always sad to see people leave, but the PVP is growing stagnant, and we realize that to allow your skills to grow, they must be tested each day, pushed to the limits.

We've all had great fun with each other, we have memories, be it good or bad ( :p ) , and we will all miss you!

On behalf of all the RPers here http://begerencolony.org/forum/index.php , and I'm sure the rest of the server inhabitants too, we wish all you leaving PVPers, and PVP guilds, GOOD LUCK!

Don't worry we'll still be here for you to stand in line like good sheep to pick off 1 @ a time