Real money to wear a Janitor Outfit?

Heaviermetal

There might be some Jedi robes but they don't look like Jedi robes. Which ones are you on about? So far cartel market received only awfully colored/patterned preceptor and conservator - broken with armor plates on shoulders.

The classic versions of preceptor and conservator do not have the armor plates.

Outside of the cartel market, you can't walk two feet without tripping over the hem of a Jedi robe. There are at least three non-armored robes for each armor classification in synthweaving. There are non-armored robes in Esseles boss loot. There are the omenbringer and battle expulsor world drops.

If you expand the search out to include armored and intricate Jedi robes, then you have enough options for every armor classification to satisfy even Michael Kors, Jedi Knight Fashionista. As a trooper, I'd kill to have the variety of armor models Jedi have outside of adaptive.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be more plain Jedi robes in the cartel market. I'm just saying there are a ton of available plain Jedi robes out there. And judging by the early discounting of "plain" cartel market pieces, plain just doesn't sell well.

Okay, finally figured it out. It has to be the Turncoat outfit you're talking about. How you think this looks like a Janitor Outfit I have no clue. Here in the U.S. janitors usually wear Coveralls, not peach colored tights and a T-shirt with metal bits sewn on to it.

Now if there actually was a set that looked like Coveralls I would want that. It would be the first baggy outfit in the game. The Turncoat outfit, not so much.

:cool:

It actually looks like some futuristic janitoriall outfit, like something Roger Wilco would wear in Space Quest lol

It actually looks like some futuristic janitoriall outfit, like something Roger Wilco would wear in Space Quest lol

Well, if you got a white dye, and made a body type three guy with shoulder length hair and a beard and mustache you could make The Dude.