BC - PvP Hall of Fame, Epeen, and Splendor

hulcalan

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this is starting at Zero. You don't have to break a 1.7 record to post. If it's blank and you have higher than zero Congrats you can post ^_^. I will accept any ScreenShot after the 2.1.1 - 5/30/2013 patch.

Additionally, I separated ranked and unranked because 1. I can and 2. ranked is another beast entirely. Lastly, I will be coming up with some fun records to be broken as well. Such as, Warrior/Knight healing, Powertech/Vangaurd Healing, The 300/300/300 club, and a few others I have spinning in my head.

This is for fun. If you don't like the way I'm running this LMK, but in the end I'm taking time out of my game play to do this so yeah you get the picture. Have fun with this for what it is and don't try to make it something it is not >_^. Other than that, Let the post roll in.

Lol the pubs were focusing the wrong people, you and zython had 10 deaths a piece, the healer had 1, talk about bad dps :D

That's what happens when people get mad and rage target. I hope they at least felt better. :p I'd gladly take one for the team. Had the same thing in one of my recent videos.

@Hulc

Are you starting over again? Or are you just reiterating that? The ones I linked took place about 1-2 days ago.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

That's what happens when people get mad and rage target. I hope they at least felt better. :p I'd gladly take one for the team. Had the same thing in one of my recent videos.

@Hulc

Are you starting over again? Or are you just reiterating that? The ones I linked took place about 1-2 days ago.

I have a sad feeling (only cause i put some time into that thinking it was ok to post) he means he is reemphasizing it has to be a game client screenshot even after the discussion earlier. :( (i posted the twitch live stream earlier with the ranked records from the other night since my printscreen was not working)

I know many people have been having problems with getting the game client to screenshot lately, and feel a live stream feed would be even more reliable proof then a screenshot because it can't be photoshopped. But it's his post and his rules. <3 *bows humbly*

Edited by Desiirea

I have a sad feeling (only cause i put some time into that thinking it was ok to post) he means he is reemphasizing it has to be a game client screenshot even after the discussion earlier. :( (i posted the twitch live stream earlier with the ranked records from the other night since my printscreen was not working)

I know many people have been having problems with getting the game client to screenshot lately, and feel a live stream feed would be even more reliable proof then a screenshot because it can't be photoshopped. But it's his post and his rules. <3 *bows humbly*

oh no.. I'm just lazy but I am going to update what you put down darlin >_^

Idk it's my OCD thing too with the screen shots... shift + print srn button works all the time. But, Ill take a screenie of it when I get a chance to look at it.

Edited by hulcalan

@Hulc

Going to start over after the Cnq Relic + Part Relic bug ^_^

but Just wanted to make sure people weren't posting because they thought they had to break a 1.7 record which is not the case.

Edited by hulcalan

I'm no expert but isnt there some website where you can check to see if the image was edited?

oh no.. I'm just lazy but I am going to update what you put down darlin >_^

Idk it's my OCD thing too with the screen shots... shift + print srn button works all the time. But, Ill take a screenie of it when I get a chance to look at it.

Anyone willing to deal with this thread and maintain it is not lazy by a mile! *tickles* I give you a lot of props for offering/doing it.

Edit: ... I'll also try the holding down shift while capturing to see if that fixes it. Thanks for the info.

Edited by Desiirea

Lol the pubs were focusing the wrong people, you and zython had 10 deaths a piece, the healer had 1, talk about bad dps :D

I can't follow that logic. They killed two high-DPS targets ten times each, keeping them in the spawnpit. And they did it with much much lower overall DPS. I'm guessing the healer was guarded almost all of the match. Why bother fruitlessly trying to punch through a healer's guard and peels, letting the enemy DPS run wild to get kills of their own, when they were so successful killing Slade and Zython?

That seems more like intelligent play to me.

Going to start over after the Cnq Relic + Part Relic bug ^_^

but Just wanted to make sure people weren't posting because they thought they had to break a 1.7 record which is not the case.

Ok, then my entries are valid based on your criteria. :) I had one during the relic bugs that I went higher, but didn't post it for that very reason. :p

I can't follow that logic.

I know. I hear that from the imperial pugs all day. ;)

I can't follow that logic. They killed two high-DPS targets ten times each, keeping them in the spawnpit. And they did it with much much lower overall DPS. I'm guessing the healer was guarded almost all of the match. Why bother fruitlessly trying to punch through a healer's guard and peels, letting the enemy DPS run wild to get kills of their own, when they were so successful killing Slade and Zython?

You make it seem like that was their reasoning first of all. Certain players on the opfor like to rage target people they happen to dislike and ignore objectives. Putting a mark on a dps instead of a healer isn't going to get you anywhere, and it certainly didn't help them. The healer was able to free cast while I was able to run out there, land some aoes, respawn, repeat. The fact that I spent that much time in the spawn zone and still came up with the highest dps is a slap in the face to those with more uptime on the other team. And if I recall correctly, the guard was on me, not Arali, for most of the game. Even had the healer been guarded, that doesn't mean you throw your hands up and just focus dps. That won't solve your problem. You can even see this in a recent video I uploaded, maybe even the same people, where their rage targeting caused them to lose the match.

If a dps dies and has to respawn, the healer is still in the fight keeping the rest alive. All you will do is succeed in sending 1 insignificant player back, while the biggest threat is roaming free. This hasn't happened only once, but twice recently and both times the enemy teams suffered because of it. Considering you guys regard yourselves as top tier players, I'm surprised you would characterize this as "intelligent play". Then again, your own guildees are guilty of the same practice in warzones.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Obviously it didn't work because they lost...next time you want to talk logic you might want to look at all the factors :rolleyes:

But this thread is about records ladies and gentlemen, so lets keep discussions about warzone behavior to private messages or another thread. Next time valya please message Myrm if he makes a comment that you're particularly interested about. If someone comments on a screenshot and you feel like discussing it, just bite your tongue. It's the best way to keep it on topic. Comments are fine, discussions are what inevitably leads to thread closures.

Next time valya please message Myrm if he makes a comment that you're particularly interested about. If someone comments on a screenshot and you feel like discussing it, just bite your tongue. It's the best way to keep it on topic. Comments are fine, discussions are what inevitably leads to thread closures.

Comments (particularly comments trashing the other team in close matches) lead to discussions. That's kind of how it works. Your self-congratulatory back and forth with your brother on the subject, before I commented, was three or four posts all by itself.

There would be a lot less discussion if you just didn't respond. Try to take the higher road, practice what you preach, and see where it leads.

Edited by stringcat

Lol, gotta love those two's hypocritical nonsense :rolleyes:

On topic wise, I have a couple of screenies saved up here, to add some numbers to the unfilled sections in unranked PvP :)

Highest Medal Count in a Single WZ (Unranked) = 24

http://i42.tinypic.com/33e1jqg.jpg

Also, here's one I saved for awhile for the Most Protection in a Single WZ (Unranked). Out of curiosity though, will you be counting the records broken by others in the same screenshots, even if they are only posted for a specific record? For example, Dee Dee's screenshot of 300k+ protection included a few healers that hit above a 1 mill, the highest one at 1.8 which would be a good number on the leaderboards. Thought I'd ask, considering we have a lot of spots empty when they could be filled with some numbers :)

http://i39.tinypic.com/8wl18m.jpg

Because Megan is forcing me to post this :mad:

<3

thought I would throw up some other numbers.

If someone broke a ## in a match I was in and also broke a ##, I'm throwing their names in here too, because why not? (though if they have issues with it, I'll delete this. D: ) I also may have missed some people. :c

6/6/2013

Liscil

http://postimg.org/image/iv6ws0lpp/full/

(first) highest protection

(first) most protection in a single life

(second) damage taken [without dying]

unranked

5-31-2013

Megan

http://postimg.org/image/tzxuncd6z/full/

(first) total heals

Unranked

Timepilot

http://postimg.org/image/tzxuncd6z/full/

(first) highest objective points

Unranked

5-29-2013

Megan

http://postimg.org/image/v1qut8sbr/full/

(first) damage taken [with one death though]

Unranked

Urshanabi

http://postimg.org/image/v1qut8sbr/full/

(second) healing done

Unranked

I’m curious as to what the last date you’ll take for these is. :)

Edited by SweetMegan

Comments (particularly comments trashing the other team in close matches) lead to discussions. That's kind of how it works. Your self-congratulatory back and forth with your brother on the subject, before I commented, was three or four posts all by itself.

There would be a lot less discussion if you just didn't respond. Try to take the higher road, practice what you preach, and see where it leads.

We simply made a comment. You're the one trying to over analyze everything and put your 2 cents in unnecessarily. You only come here to instigate arguments. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? We wouldn't even be having this discussion if you weren't whining in the first place. We haven't even passed 5 pages and you and Zuhara just couldn't even control yourselves.

Out of curiosity, since bolster is broken... Again... Are we resetting?

Poor Hulc.

How is bolster broken again?

Lol, gotta love those two's hypocritical nonsense :rolleyes:

On topic wise, I have a couple of screenies saved up here, to add some numbers to the unfilled sections in unranked PvP :)

Highest Medal Count in a Single WZ (Unranked) = 24

http://i42.tinypic.com/33e1jqg.jpg

Also, here's one I saved for awhile for the Most Protection in a Single WZ (Unranked). Out of curiosity though, will you be counting the records broken by others in the same screenshots, even if they are only posted for a specific record? For example, Dee Dee's screenshot of 300k+ protection included a few healers that hit above a 1 mill, the highest one at 1.8 which would be a good number on the leaderboards. Thought I'd ask, considering we have a lot of spots empty when they could be filled with some numbers :)

http://i39.tinypic.com/8wl18m.jpg

Your lag picture is pre relic fix. I'm guessing your initial one is as well. How do I know? Well aside from seeing players in there that haven't played for a while, you can clearly see Chex in revenge, and he's been in grim for a while, and unguilded for a bit before even entering. Why am I not surprised though? :rolleyes:

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Out of curiosity, since bolster is broken... Again... Are we resetting?

Poor Hulc.

Will continues to keep records from 5/30 (2.1.1) until a major change is done then itll be reset.

but... this is news to me

Edited by hulcalan