Fromer SWG player looking for guild

TheBossMan

Uh, hi :D

Like probably many of you I myself am a former swg player, Europe-Farstar *I live in cali, i just kinda fell into the euroserver* and I have been playing tor since beta and launch basically alone and am now starting to notice its high time I joined a guild after so long since swg's close, *stayed in my 1 man guild when all others left till the very end, DEDICATION!* Im looking for any former swg guilds and if possible, some that are mandalorian fans like myself.

Curentlly, 2 lvl 50 toons, Knight and Gunslinger, 40 Trooper, 30 Knight, and the rest of what i have 20s and below. 7 Republic toons and 4 Empire. Been hard for me to find a guild I could feel comfortable in and found I have fun talking to others from swg, funny isnt it?

Anyway! any swg guilds around that are fairly active and i guess...haha mature? :3

I think there is a guild around called the "SWG Vets", but most are scattered around on the servers and guilds, I'm one myself with a few others in my guild "PG Republic Honor". Still get on the SWGEmu from time to time, it's fun I can say

ah, thats good to hear...ahh well, I can strike it out on my own then. random groups is good for me, ill just keep at it n work on being self sufficient. Least its good seeing were all still around. anyway, thx (^_^),

ahh! a lone swordsman it is!

I played SWG, but I think I may be the only one I know. But hey, we take all kinds into Shock and Jawa. :)

From what I've noticed on the fleet, when someone is looking for a guild they instantly get snatched up by some guild, so to say, We all do take everyone that wants to, though it's better to know what they're looking for than to just say "Hey, join my guild because we're great." But that's just how I do recruiting when it comes up.

From what I've noticed on the fleet, when someone is looking for a guild they instantly get snatched up by some guild, so to say, We all do take everyone that wants to, though it's better to know what they're looking for than to just say "Hey, join my guild because we're great." But that's just how I do recruiting when it comes up.

I was on Ahazi! I was in Foresaken Allied Rebels, and later in NEPAL (Paladins of Light). At the end, NEPAL was on Starsider, since Ahazi was so dead.

And I didn't mean we take EVERYONE, just that we take all kinds of people. They have to be sure we're what they want, and agree to the Jawa Code of Conduct first. :rolleyes:

I too played SWG (in the good old days of it) and again on the SWGemu a bit. It's not the greatest comparison to this game, however, so I don't think many people have formed SWG guilds. I'm with a couple other people who played SWG as well as EQ and EQ2 which have more similarities to SWTOR in my opinion.

If you're looking for guilds, Quantum is a solid group of people built on the idea that we really like playing the game and we want to be with other people who are very good at it while not having to have a 'hardcore' play schedule. We love ops of all difficulties and some good PvP in between. We keep it small, focusing on a single raid group that can be a cohesive team and have a high standard for member character.

If it sounds like your cup of tea contact me in game (Parasi) or Arcutas, Ginga'ninja, or Thesquirrel

Good luck in your search. I hope you find the right place to stay.

P.S. You said you have 2 level 50's - does that mean you don't have the expansion or are on free to play? If so, we probably don't have a lot to offer you as everyone is focused on doing 55 content and lots of ops.

Uh, hi :D

Like probably many of you I myself am a former swg player, Europe-Farstar *I live in cali, i just kinda fell into the euroserver* and I have been playing tor since beta and launch basically alone and am now starting to notice its high time I joined a guild after so long since swg's close, *stayed in my 1 man guild when all others left till the very end, DEDICATION!* Im looking for any former swg guilds and if possible, some that are mandalorian fans like myself.

Curentlly, 2 lvl 50 toons, Knight and Gunslinger, 40 Trooper, 30 Knight, and the rest of what i have 20s and below. 7 Republic toons and 4 Empire. Been hard for me to find a guild I could feel comfortable in and found I have fun talking to others from swg, funny isnt it?

Anyway! any swg guilds around that are fairly active and i guess...haha mature? :3

Hi Bossman,

<Excession> [Republic] are mainly ex-Star Wars Galaxies players/pre-NGE fracas :D (we are majority 27+ y/o), check us out (http://www.excessionguild.com) or chat to Moddra/Neonchrome/Dizeru in-game.

Edited by Khaosfyre