SWTOR Classes Canon

TyboJames

they never stated that :mad:

The point is that there is no 'canon' for Revan and the Exile; there can't be one, since everyone's Revan/Exile was different.

My Revan was female and my Exile was Space Jesus, therefore as far as I'm concerned that is canon. ;)

The point is that there is no 'canon' for Revan and the Exile; there can't be one, since everyone's Revan/Exile was different.

My Revan was female and my Exile was Space Jesus, therefore as far as I'm concerned that is canon. ;)

Unfortunately... you are just wrong.

Denial FTW. Push on. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

The story Annihilation uses the title, 'Nox". So, it is canon you become Darth Nox.

what page number? From what I remember the Inquisitor never made any appearance, let alone any mention at all.

Edited by Girdeux

what page number? From what I remember the Inquisitor never made any appearance, let alone any mention at all.

You are correct.

I even remember Marr having a conversation with Kharrid, where he tells her that he had a talk with the Dark Council members that mattered, namely Ravage, Vorawn and Mortis. In that moment, my Assassin felt indeed very, very small.

However, if someone feels or knows otherwise, please let us know the page of the novel where the Sith Inquisitor is given the title "Nox", as per suggestion of Girdeux.

Star Wars has a lot of canon that gets released in odd places, but they do have a continuity they work hard to establish. Anything that gets released in the SW universe will ALWAYS, at some point in the future, have a canonical result.

In the case of the Exile, she was confirmed as female in "New Essential Guide to Droids" years ago. Yes, that's a weird as hell place to confirm it but Leland Chee worked with Del Ray to make that happen. In the novel Revan, her name was identified as Meetra Surik.

As far as the canon accuracy of Darth Nox, I haven't read Annihilation, however I see Wookieepedia lists Annihilation as an indirect reference to Darth Nox, which means that the poster who stated Darth Nox was identified as the canonical name of the Sith Inquisitor is likely correct, and an owner of the book can likely identify the page number for you. I have no real interest in the book.

The number of the page in the novel still eludes me, just like that ages old interview, where someone stated that...

The Emperor is dead.

Despite both the game and the writing staff behind it saying otherwise.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

You are correct.

I even remember Marr having a conversation with Kharrid, where he tells her that he had a talk with the Dark Council members that mattered, namely Ravage, Vorawn and Mortis. In that moment, my Assassin felt indeed very, very small.

However, if someone feels or knows otherwise, please let us know the page of the novel where the Sith Inquisitor is given the title "Nox", as per suggestion of Girdeux.

Yep, during the time of the novel the Inquisitor is considered to be a weak council member (and that the inquisitor has influence over nothing)...I didn't really like that either. Also seems like the silencer superweapon was destroyed sometime between the end of act 3 and the novel.

Edited by Girdeux