RE Collections: CC Vender Reven Mask Work To Unlock?

THEOscott

You can buy a Revan Mask from the Contraband Retail Corp vender on the fleet for 10 market certificates. I Just wanted to check before binding the last bit of Revan armor (gloves that I will never wear) that this item does indeed count towards unlocking the armor set in your collection?

Any info on this you might share would be greatly received.

You can buy a Revan Mask from the Contraband Retail Corp vender on the fleet for 10 market certificates. I Just wanted to check before binding the last bit of Revan armor (gloves that I will never wear) that this item does indeed count towards unlocking the armor set in your collection?

Any info on this you might share would be greatly received.

Unfortunately no, Revan's Mask from the reputation vendor does NOT count as part of the outfit for the collection. You have to actually have the mask from the cartel pack. The two are slightly different. (Dye slot in the reputation one for example)

Unfortunately no, Revan's Mask from the reputation vendor does NOT count as part of the outfit for the collection. You have to actually have the mask from the cartel pack. The two are slightly different. (Dye slot in the reputation one for example)

Actually it does, why do you make an assumption then feed it to him? He's asking because he's not sure and you have literally made up an answer.

OP: I have revans set unlocked in collections with the one from the CRC. The only complication is the 2hr wait for it to become permanently bound after purchase.

Edited by Greenify

Actually it does, why do you make an assumption then feed it to him? He's asking because he's not sure and you have literally made up an answer.

OP: I have revans set unlocked in collections with the one from the CRC. The only complication is the 2hr wait for it to become permanently bound after purchase.

Actually I will recant my previous statement. No I wasn't making up an answer. I was giving an answer I had seen in a previous post on this very forum. Going back now someone else has corrected it much like you did. They did not accuse the person of "making answers up" though. I like that touch.

Edited by Raila

Actually I will recant my previous statement. No I wasn't making up an answer. I was giving an answer I had seen in a previous post on this very forum. Going back now someone else has corrected it much like you did. They did not accuse the person of "making answers up" though. I like that touch.

That was what it appeared to be, clearly your ignorance is not your fault so I will apologize, but by relaying wrong information to him he could have made a different decision e.g buying a throne instead because he doesn't think it will work.

Sorry

It works, had a guildie do it. It won't work right away because there's the 2 Hour window where you can refund the item at full price. You can either do something to end the timer quickly (like stick and aug kit in it) or wait the 2 hours. Once the item is perma-bound your collection will unlock