Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Begereny Colony - Streams and Videos

hulcalan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I embed a link into a word? I ask this everywhere, but nobody answers. I even made a thread, which everybody ignored, FTW. Please help.

You type out the text you want to be linked, then highlight it with the right mouse click as if you were going to use Copy/Paste. Then insert link from the forum options

Like so

• 2 weeks later...
Like I said!

It's why Dey transferred his Imp side character off server in a heartbeat. He remembered that everyone outside of his fan club of SickTwistedIndividuals (humorously reflecting their mental health by thinking you're actually a good player btw lol) just flat out despises him, and that when he talks ****, he only pulls out very small wins, videos promoting himself, or even gets stomped by the people his ego can't stand losing to.

Lolz, trashy kid is trash :D

-_- smh -_-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello all. I don't really record videos often, but here's one video of me (Klehitt) space pvping if anyone is interested to watch.

I'm always up for watching Klehitt blow up in the vacuum of space!! kidding. But seriuosly

Edit: For some reason I thought you said "Here's a video of me killing Klehitt! Nice flying as always, Tex lol. Please don't target me. My name is Nab'i

Edited by Juniormonk

I'm always up for watching Klehitt blow up in the vacuum of space!! kidding. But seriuosly

Edit: For some reason I thought you said "Here's a video of me killing Klehitt! Nice flying as always, Tex lol. Please don't target me. My name is Nab'i

There's only one Nab'i, target NotNabi he is a jerk ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.