The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR FanFilm

Howdy, folks!

My name is Isaac. I'm a nerd (obviously), a Star Wars fan and a filmmaker/writer to boot. About two years ago, I was involved with a Kotor FanFilm (Trailer here:

). That particular film was a bittersweet experience; we had the benefit of excellent talent and production value, but lacked a solid script and good direction.

Over the last several weeks, I've been toying with the idea of producing a SWTOR film that would, ideally, be less of a combat romp and have more of a storytelling emphasis.

My question to you, dear reader, is would there be an actual demand for this sort of project from the SWTOR community? After all, as impassioned as I am about the project, I wouldn't want to sink a chunk of money into an inherently not-for-profit production, only to net a few thousand views on youtube.

As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

The storyline that we have drafted relies heavily on inspiration from the Imperial Agent and the Smuggler. Since I have your attention, dear reader, what would YOU like to see in a Swtor fanfilm?

With those characters; something involving the Imperial Navy. I'd like to see role swapping where the Agent ends up joining the Republic while the smuggler ends up joining the Imps. I'd like to see battle kept to an absolute minimum and most of the content coming from character development and political intruigue / navy strategising.