Chat alterations

Mangaboy

Here's a list of changes I'd like to see done to the chat system, from highest priority to lowest.

1: CHAT BUBBLES (as something you can toggle on/off)

2: Cross faction /e because it makes no sense for the other faction to not see your /e if they can see your /s.

3: Cross faction channels, it would make it easier for people to meet up for world PvP/ RP if they were in the game, because people do it anyway, they just alt tab. This saves us alt tabbing.

Edited by Mangaboy

Here's a list of changes I'd like to see done to the chat system, from highest priority to lowest.

1: CHAT BUBBLES

2: Cross faction /e because it makes no sense for the other faction to not see your /e if they can see your /s.

3: Cross faction channels, it would make it easier for people to meet up for world PvP/ RP if they were in the game, because people do it anyway, they just alt tab. This saves us alt tabbing.

I would actually prioritize cross-faction channels, then cross-faction /e, then chat-bubbles. But I agree that all three are desperately needed. I ultimately don't care what order are implemented. Even just one of those would be a huge relief to a lot of people.

Edited by WEIRDLITTLEBRO

BW if you do decided to put in Chat Bubbles, please make it an option that can be turned off. I don't want to be at the GTN and my screen filling up with 50 different chat bubbles.

Anyone else see this as a possible Chat Bubble overlay problem? Especially on Fleet or other heavy congested areas?

Edited by Phill

BW if you do decided to put in Chat Bubbles, please make it an option that can be turned off. I don't want to be at the GTN and my screen filling up with 50 different chat bubbles.

Anyone else see this as a possible Chat Bubble overlay problem? Especially on Fleet or other heavy congested areas?

Making it an option is a great idea!

Support this Idea, but for the sake of Chat Bubbles, it is really and generally only desired by RP'ers so why not have the Chat Bubbles have the same chat option to allow you only display what is required by each individual player? I.E you can turn of general chat, trade, pvp and all other channels you dont use and thus chat bubbles only display what you select them to?

Also a smiley...:)

Support this Idea, but for the sake of Chat Bubbles, it is really and generally only desired by RP'ers so why not have the Chat Bubbles have the same chat option to allow you only display what is required by each individual player? I.E you can turn of general chat, trade, pvp and all other channels you dont use and thus chat bubbles only display what you select them to?

Also a smiley...:)

Mmh.. Chat Bubbles lets RPers RP in crowded places. Atleast, the way they worked in wow did. Because at the moment, the text just gets spammed out if you are in a busy place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.