Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The PMP Club

Onaga

I thought it says "PIMP" Club :D

Hehe, well the speeders product number is the PmP-###. :D

I don't have the speeder (have 3 parts), but was wondering if it had a unique sound or sounds like some of the other speeders?

I don't think it has a unique sound. 90% of the time, the sounds for speeders don't even play. But it does have a pretty sweet animation when you move. :rak_03:

Finished mine tonight:

Server: The Shadowlands

Guild: Atrum Dominatio

Faction: Empire

Date Completed: June 7th, 2013

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9306/screenshot2013060721360.jpg

All in all it wasn't too bad. It ended up being much easier once I switched over to a character that hadn't finished the Heroic yet. I also netted 4 full Exploiters and 3 full Explorers and many extra parts while digging.

I have had mine for two weeks now. Thank goodness I am a Cybertech, the Blue Triangulators are expensive. It is by far my favorite speeder. I have not seen anyone else on The Shadowlands riding one yet.

http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad158/digdoug_photos/Screenshot_2013-06-08_15_23_06_015433_zps2ea7ae24.jpg

Character: Mikhail

Server: The Shadowlands

Guild: Forge

PMP Completed: 5/25 11:58PM

Edited by digdoug

That's a pretty cool looking speeder. I though that speeder was player crafted or is it a quest player crafted speeder?

You have to collect 6 pieces for it. One drops from Golden Fury and one can be purchased at the GSI vendor. The last 4 have to be dug for using the seeker droid. All the pieces are BoP so you can't buy them from other players.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.