I think I'm lost.....

Nocontest

Hello all! Its been a long time.... How is everyone doing? Seeing some familiar faces and some new ones. For the people that have been around for a bit might recall me. So the real question is,is it worth it to comeback? The pvp scene still going strong? Edited by Nocontest

Sup Noco! Long time no see :D

If you're looking for a strong ranked scene, come Tuesday we are getting free transfers for every APAC toon to any non-APAC server, so you can go with all the pvpers over to the Bastion. That's going to be the hotspot for PvP, ranked and unranked, so i'd suggest it's your best bet.

Hello all! Its been a long time.... How is everyone doing? Seeing some familiar faces and some new ones. For the people that have been around for a bit might recall me. So the real question is,is it worth it to comeback? The pvp scene still going strong?

Oh dear, if Noco comes back, we're all screwed coz noone on his team will ever die! :eek:

In all seriousness though, hey mate, hope things have been going good for ya since ya left. Whether or not its worth coming back depends what you're interested in taking part of I suppose. If ya wanna come back for ranked PvP, I'd say it's worth coming back since The Bastion server will be swarming with Oceanic and US PvPers alike come Tuesday.