Relic help

xAZUREx

I've been searching for 3 hours in the last 2 days for this information but i can't find it.

This is my char (http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/a36f784f-5e3c-4ddf-ba76-11a46943b0da) please refer to the wishlist.

1. People say relics don't stack as in Conqueror Relic of Serendipitous Assault x2 won't give 870 power for 6 seconds but when I look up stacks I want to know if 2 of those relics increases the chance to 60%

The main question

2. Which damaging relic is for me?

Vigilance deals burning damage so it would appear to be Kinetic Tempest

but its mirror class

Vengeance deals bleeding damage so it would appear to be Dark Radiance

and I'm pretty sure that mirror classes gear the same

on the other hand

Elemental Transcendance deals Elemental Tech

(Elemental Damage generally refers to fire based damages)

(Tech damage is non-force class)

and

Cerulean Nova deals Energy Tech

(Energy Damage refers to any damage that comes from energy weapons such as lightsabers and blaster weapons.)

(Tech damage is non-force class)

So I am completely lost there

3. Assuming Cerulean Nova did deal lightsaber damage and Kinetic Tempest or Elemental Transcendance damage was affected by my Keening (Increases the damage dealt by your burning effects by [3 / 6 / 9]), would they share the 4.5CD or do they individually have a 4.5CD?

Sorry about the colours it just makes it easy for me to read

Jedi Guardian repost: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=646506

PvP repost: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=646504

Edited by xAZUREx

I was told to look at it from your enemies defenses, some dmg types are not mitigated?

However I have 30% armor pen from Acid Blade, so cerulean nova might do a smidge more?

Edited by Alundo

I haven't eve bothered with it because of that reason.

I'd just roll out the matrix cube until something better rolls around, honestly. I'd rather have flat stat boosts over a proc that supposedly averages out to ~30k extra damage across a full length WZ.

Meh.

I haven't eve bothered with it because of that reason.

I'd just roll out the matrix cube until something better rolls around, honestly. I'd rather have flat stat boosts over a proc that supposedly averages out to ~30k extra damage across a full length WZ.

Meh.

for now im holding onto my WH relics of boundless ages until i decide which ones to get

Serendipitous Assault + Matrix Cube M7-G0

Damage (Pri) 1310.5 - 1522.5

Bonus Damage 887.5

Accuracy 100.17%

Critical Chance 20.72%

Critical Multiplier 63.48%

-3.10% PvP damage boost

-1.23% PvP damage reduction

Serendipitous Assault + Kinetic Tempest

Damage (Pri) 1299.3 - 1511.3

Bonus Damage 876.3

Accuracy 100.17%

Critical Chance 20.05%

definitely not going for matrix as BiS

Serendipitous Assault + Matrix Cube M7-G0

Damage (Pri) 1310.5 - 1522.5

Bonus Damage 887.5

Accuracy 100.17%

Critical Chance 20.72%

-3.10% PvP damage boost

-1.23% PvP damage reduction

Serendipitous Assault + Kinetic Tempest

Damage (Pri) 1299.3 - 1511.3

Bonus Damage 876.3

Accuracy 100.17%

Critical Chance 20.05%

definitely not going for matrix as BiS

Something must be wrong if your matrix cube is only increasing your bonus dmg by 1.2 anywho matrix cube gets bolstered back to 2017 expertise in a wz.

p.s if your surge is really only 63% get some more!

Is it just me or

"On Hit: Damaging attacks have a 30% chance to deal 269 additional kinetic Force damage to the target. This effect can only occur once every 4.5 seconds."

is insignificant damage to someone who has 30.000 HP ? :confused:

Same reason I bought and quickly put away the relic for healers, it's completely useless. Better to have two power relics and increase the chance of one of them procing....or I'm atleast of that opinion.

Sage/Sorc class buff increases internal & elemental damage resists. Go kinetic.

The sage/sorcerer buff increases internal and elemental mitigation, not resist. By 10%. Armor mitigates kinetic and energy, and I think even light armors have more armor mitigation for kinetic and energy than 10%. On top of that, people often lose the buff upon death, but they don't lose their armor. So internal or elemental damage is better than kinetic or energy, unless your opponent has terrible armor (less than 10% mitigation), but does have the buff... which will hopefully never happen.

However, according to this thread, it's a moot point. If all the PvP relic random procs are on a shared cooldown, you may as well just use Serendipitous Assault plus whatever PvE relic gives you the best base stats, possibly a matrix cube.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=645733

Tests have determined that 33% armor reduction is the tipping point for armor rating that makes the internal/elemental damage more effective. Considering most don't have that armor rating, the kinetic is best.

Link: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=634834

Like the post in there, I can't find the hard parses (can't remember what forum it was on).

But your "gut feeling" may be right if you deem it to be so. I don't really care to argue with you if you prefer your opinion over what tests have concluded. :)

Either way, it's junk compared to the Matrix cube.

Edited by adiwantinova

Kind of tired of hearing people talk about their stats outside a wz. Put the gear on inside the wz and then check your stats. The matrix cube gets bolstered, the conq relic does not.

PvP is not just restricted to inside a wz, and all gear gets boosted to 72

and how can i check the stats in wz if i am asking which to get clearly I dont have it yet