server merge?

Alcov_Vladimer

I hope they are reconsidering, the traffic is a steady "standard" each and every night and some weekends even bumping up to "heavy". They really shouldn't close it because it's hugely unfair to those of us playing in that region.

Especially for PvP players!

I would like to see at least one server remain. I have not been happy so far on USA West Coast.

Please Bioware DO NOT STIFF your AUS/NZ/Pacific gamers.

The stupid thing is at our game time in USA it is quiet there too - I dont think the APAC population will notice much difference on supposed larger populations.... you will during the day but most people are at work then.

I love this game and I am very bummed about this after giving Beregen Colony a fair go.

My lag was mostly bad and unplayable in PVP Warzone :(

Edited by tryynity

I just read the email today. I have a character on one of the US servers. The lag is bearable, but why do this now? Fair enough they want to give us a better gaming experience, but I've got a great gaming experience on Gav Daragon. I agree though it's way too quiet because of the time difference.

I just read the email today. I have a character on one of the US servers. The lag is bearable, but why do this now? Fair enough they want to give us a better gaming experience, but I've got a great gaming experience on Gav Daragon. I agree though it's way too quiet because of the time difference.

I've had a great gaming experience on Gav Daragon as well, and population wasn't too bad. time difference was the only problem. just think its stupid to get rid of the server base on 'gaming experience' what can u get on a larger server that's not on the Gav Daragon server, i still enjoyed groups/ops and kinda find Gav Daragon to be more friendlier