Apac transfers 4th june

Marcusftfw

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what amuses me the most is that people think that its going to be awesome on Bastion.

You all realise that there will be about 3 or possibly 4 APAC PvP guild (across all 3 APAC servers) actually heading to Bastion. And Bastion is dead as a door nail at +10 GMT. So you are going to be dealing with the same ***** you are dealing with now.

Who is this guy anyway? Do you actually play on MDN? Cos if you did you'd know that all the PvP'ers are headed to Bastion and not Harbinger.

We've done plenty of rateds at +10 GMT against Synergy, NP, Crescendo, MVP, Crits (these dudes start first thing in the morning and play until 5-8am EST). Even playing solo, I've managed to get myself onto kickball rated teams (myself being only person from APAC region on either team) at least once during the weekday during reasonable hours. And on weekends, between 12pm - 5pm (+10 GMT) you are pretty much guaranteed instant Ranked pops against the A-teams from the top teams.

Just last night Bobcow dodged four rated games with <Synergy> at 7:30pm (+10 GMT) b/c he had suddenly had to go ;)

To be fair, between 9pm - 11pm (+10 GMT) the population on the Bastion does dip, to the point where you need to wait maybe 5-10 minutes for a pop and there's only 3-4 warzones running simultaneously. But after that it's pretty much insta-pop.

It helps to communicate with the officers of the other teams to coordinate things, and they are all waiting and looking forward to playing you guys this week.

Yeah man it sucks that I missed playing some rateds with Synergy, I doubt my 23k Scoundrel would have done nearly as well anyway. Looking forward to playing a ton of rateds with you guys once my main scoundrel gets there though. As for the pop, as Mylord said even between 9-11pm I have never waited more than 10 minutes for a pop. The pop at that time is still better than MDN, and will only get better after transfers once everyone gets there. Any other time of the day you won't ever get a wait over 5 mins.

Who is this guy anyway? Do you actually play on MDN? Cos if you did you'd know that all the PvP'ers are headed to Bastion and not Harbinger.

I am Dacce! And yes I play on MDN. And "all the PvPers" consist of Core, Solo Queued and some of BOSS. Yay!@

I am Dacce! And yes I play on MDN. And "all the PvPers" consist of Core, Solo Queued and some of BOSS. Yay!@

Yeah unfortunately they are the only full PvP guilds left on MDN that are going to Bastion. I know a few PvP'ers from Ewok, Wookie Leaks, Pandemic and probably a few more guilds that I can't think of that are also headed there though.

I know a lot of people will still go to Harbinger, and for people raiding and stuff then it probably is the right decision. I just don't think people should head there believing that it is the better place to go for PvP, since it definitely won't be.

No reason why we can't just split our toons across both and transfer later once we have a better idea of what's going on.

This is what I am doing anyway. I'll send my Guardian to Bastion, and PT to Ebon hawk to play with some friends, the rest to Harbinger.

Does anyone know whats going ti happen to Guild banks and such? Withdraw all items im guessing for whats stored, but what about the already paid for vaults?

From what I understand from the last server merge they had done, it would go with whoever the Guild Leader was at the time and any items in the guild bank/tabs were kept as well. But I think that only happened whenever the sever transfer was done in full (as in when they were closing the old server the whole guild and everything would be migrated across)

What I am disappointed about right now is that whenever you submit an enquiry to the CS team, we are given that they can't perform a full guild transfer and if we were to make our transfer now we would have to submit the request for our free transfers ourselves. Doesn't seem viable, infact its poor practice but I thought Bioware would have made that available by now for full guild transfers since they had mentioned that our servers are closing down and we would be migrated over towards it. This is something that needs to be implemented, that's for sure.

Either way, as long people are able to stick together and have a smooth transition it would be well worth it.

Good to hear BOSS have decided to go to Bastion as well, looking forward to seeing you guys there.

A good friendly league full of PvE only guilds that don't know how to PvP? Almost every PvP'er from MDN has changed their mind to Bastion, and after talking to some people from Dalborra even some of their PvP guilds have apparently decided on Bastion.

As far as i know, most of strike team is going to Harbringer. So at least the republic team will have a decent crew.

Im definately not going to The Bastion. Unsuprisingly, the game has more to offer than pvp and to be stuck not being able to do the pve content(such as flashpoints) or use group finder in the leveling process and the end game seriously restricts the options provided by the game. A population that has pvp and pve, is more sustainable than one that offers only the pvp aspect such as mdn did.

no matter what you say at the end of the day you're a ginger for the rest of your life! Have you seen harry potter? NO ONE LIKES RON even hermione wishes she was with my man potter

Now get some soul brother xoxo

Dont Ron and Hermione get togther?

And Harry gets with the sister of Ron, doesnt she also have red hair.

So from the above we can deduce that red heads are actually more desirable, given the examples you have used.....

P.S Chuck norris is a ginger.

Edited by Yndras

As far as i know, most of strike team is going to Harbringer. So at least the republic team will have a decent crew.

Im definately not going to The Bastion. Unsuprisingly, the game has more to offer than pvp and to be stuck not being able to do the pve content(such as flashpoints) or use group finder in the leveling process and the end game seriously restricts the options provided by the game. A population that has pvp and pve, is more sustainable than one that offers only the pvp aspect such as mdn did.

There are pve guilds on Bastion, just like there are pve guilds on MDN. Lol

There are pve guilds on Bastion, just like there are pve guilds on MDN. Lol

You miss the point. I wasn't talking about guilds. I was talking about being able to participate when I wanted too, off peak and on peak, as well as pvp.

Currently, on mdn, should I feel like doing a flashpoint, I struggle to pug it. I do not have this problem on the harbringer, and PVP is still also an option as it is also very active during prime time.

Edited by Yndras

You miss the point. I wasn't talking about guilds. I was talking about being able to participate when I wanted too, off peak and on peak, as well as pvp.

Currently, on mdn, should I feel like doing a flashpoint, I struggle to pug it. I do not have this problem on the harbringer, and PVP is still also an option as it is also very active during prime time.

You miss my point, both servers are populated enough for both activities at anytime.

I have to say, I'm a HUGE fan of having ALL of my names taken on the new servers without even a chance to compete for ANY of my names. Big fan. Would have been nice to have some system in place so I don't have to sit there forever trying to think up new names.

I have a locked toon and can't transfer. I had my own crappy guild and disbanded it because u can't transfer Chtr as a guild master. Now I its locked....

Can someone please explain?

Is there something else I need to do?

you wont be stuck not being able to do pve content bastion does have pve guilds and when i re rolled awhile back i used the group finder all the time and it popped with out a problem. if the bastion dies the game dies

I have a locked toon and can't transfer. I had my own crappy guild and disbanded it because u can't transfer Chtr as a guild master. Now I its locked....

Can someone please explain?

Is there something else I need to do?

It's a bug with toons that had been copied to the PTS :(

you wont be stuck not being able to do pve content bastion does have pve guilds and when i re rolled awhile back i used the group finder all the time and it popped with out a problem. if the bastion dies the game dies

Wish you all the best on the bastion :)