Bioware, please introduce "buy back grace period" on all vendors.

Tirshatha

So I was looking at all the vendors in Nar Shadaa trying to decide what to spend some of my hard earned credits on.

I was looking at some chest slot items and thought, "I wonder what that would look like on my character." But instead of ctrl+left-click I did ctrl+right-click and bought the chest piece at 17000 creds!

I shrieked "Gahhhh!!" and immediately tried to sell it back to which I received 1250 credits back.

It'd sure be great if there was some sort of 30 or 60 minute grace period where you could sell the item back to the vendor for the same price.

I agree, I purchased a few boxes off the PVP vendor becuase I had the marks to do so. And then found out they were 20+ my level just to open. Went to return em.. got credits instead of my pvp marks back.

Guess I could make money off of it that way but its very silly.

As a Jedi Sage who accidentally bought two commendation light sabers while trying to preview them... (Ctrl-click... why isn't this working... ctrl-click... wait why did the price just turn red?) I fully support a 'sell-back' or prompt for spending tokens!

I did the same, bought the commendation light saber only to realize it was for a caster not a tank after it was in my inventory. Thought no big deal, i'll just exchange it for the correct one. ...wrong... turns out the guy who only accepts commendations for purchases, only pays cash back for the items he sold you. That would be like taking an sweater back to Macy's after the holidays and getting a gift card to MacDonalds for a quarter of the value.

I think to maintain the 'immersion" of the game, I should be able to cut him in half for his insolence. Perhaps the other vendors might learn from his mistakes.

I agree, just threw away 14 commendation badges on a offhand item I can't equip! >.<

The item slot on off handers needs to be red as well. Example: As a powertech I should see a off hand pistol as red to me, same as a lightsaber since neither can be equip.

Agreed. I was doing the same as OP, trying to look at an item to see what it looked like with ctrl-left click. It didn't seem to work, so I clicked again.

Then I noticed I bought 2 items that i couldn't equip from the commendations vendor.

I've put in 2 tickets, both were closed without getting any contact or message from anyone. :mad: