The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ashara Zavros Customization #1 is bugged.

Sadriel_Fett

I've put in a couple tickets before with no real help of any kind. This has been like this, since patch 2.1 update. Whenever I have Ashara Zavros equipped with the Ashara Zavros Customization #1 she ends up looking entirely neon purple/pink with no detail at all on her. I've tried a couple other customizations and they seem to work fine. It's only doing it for the customization #1. Is there a fix for this? Thanks.

It's a known bug which can be found in the sticky. Don't know when they plan to fix it. Hopefully soon as it's becoming an epidemic on Nar Shaddaa. I have several characters there and I can't play them as the purple heads are too jarring.

Even if they fix the customization, they still haven't made skin for her...I outfitted a full set of elegant loungewear only to notice her lack of skin texture...unless you call that black-grey stuff skin. I suppose it's better than when she turned invisible (or so I hear), but damn...can't they just toss a twi'lek skin on her or something? :( Edited by Medigo

• 3 weeks later...