This what PVE servers think about Bastion

sirullrich

really i stopped doing rated wz's when transfers hit and old friends quit the game..from the trash talking of bc i would get back on the rated scene field a good group of peeps work out the kinks..slaughter these scrubs and send them back to a galaxy far far away..

for the rated scene i say Bastion do have probably some of the best around..even the best can get beaten anytime..going by a few videos is not a true testament..i'm not saying this cause i'm from Bastion..believe me i dont like pubs or imps on this server..i just want to stab my saber into all of them..back on topic, for people to come out and do rated says alot about the server..

pug wz's 10-30..30-54..55..is not a true way to gauge a server pvp quality..cause you will find bads in everyone of them levels queing for wz's..every server have them..truly every mmo game have this in there communities..just come over and test the waters for yourself..think i might have to post this in bc thread also..

Its gotta be said, Harbinger still has the best forum drama's mostly because of Psi.

So it started out looking like it'd be another generic huttball, but then I noticed the Tauntauns!

In vent I got super excited and said, "Let's beat em!"

So the game dragged on and it was epic indeed. Both sides having engaged try-hard mode.

It went 2-4 in favor of the tauns and I thought... we failed.

BUT THEN! We came back and tied it with 1:30 on the timer and my heart was racing.

We scored last and the ball never respawned so we were rewarded with a win and we were happy.

Then we thought we'd trash talk for funsies but then Tauntauns went super saiyan!

They saw me in the channel below and came to investigate.

They were all like "OH YEAH!?" and like "Watch it bub!" then returned to their own channel.

So finally I was like "Meh" and "They'll get over it"

Long story short? Don't mess with the Tauntauns or it'll end up like this.

Please be cordial. It's better to invite them to come here for some fresh competition.

^ Wrong.

Here is my master plan:

1. You **** talk them to the point where they have to transfer to the Bastion.

2. Beat their teams into submission so that they transfer BACK to their original server.

3. Bioware makes 2x money from these server transfers.

4. Bioware now has some money to take us into season 1.

Truth.

^ Wrong.

Here is my master plan:

1. You **** talk them to the point where they have to transfer to the Bastion.

2. Beat their teams into submission so that they transfer BACK to their original server.

3. Bioware makes 2x money from these server transfers.

4. Bioware now has some money to take us into season 1.

Truth.

^^.Best idea yet..that was the angle I was trying for in my post..you just was a little more to the point.