Ranked Teams (Imp / Repub)

Pistols

Any chance someone could throw out a quick list of teams who do these regularly from each faction, and perhaps which teams may be in the hunt for possibly another fully geared GS/Sniper?

I'll be moving 1 toon here for sure, provided paid transfers are still a go come 2.2, so trying to get some information.

I enjoy PoT5, but the ping here makes me /jelly

Cheers.

MVP (IMP)

Strictly Business (IMP)

Synergy (pub)

Dont panic (pub)

Crescendo (pub)

Crits n giggles (pub)

Nothing-personal (imp)

Then i hear all the ranked teams from harbinger are coming here and a few might need more players. Same with the aussies.

hey im mvp

stricly business

dont panic

synergy

crescendo

Only good guilds on server

All the other guilds that run rateds are on farm. Might as well pug a rated team than run with anyone else, as the result will be the same.

There is something flawed about this list...

Crits and Giggles > Crescendo

The rest of guilds we have beaten only when the moon goes full, Leonardo DiCaprio "doesn't let go," and our A-Team "commando" proves productive...

...in that order.

There is something flawed about this list...

Crits and Giggles > Crescendo

The rest of guilds we have beaten only when the moon goes full, Leonardo DiCaprio "doesn't let go," and our A-Team "commando" proves productive...

...in that order.

LOL

You're bad bro

Whoa...apparently something happened last night to make this possible. So I am curious to ask you how rateds went last night in your new guild?

lol 6v8

you guys proud of that?

You guys were getting ******* on, 6v8. Even maniac said so himself. Have fun.

lol 6v8

you guys proud of that?

You guys were getting ******* on, 6v8. Even maniac said so himself. Have fun.

Not as bad as you got **** on by Ethel and baddies at mid at the start of that CW. Your own guild leader said you're bad. Ken**** mvp

Edited by Raindanse

the **** talking on this server is sub-par. not nearly enough creative name calling, insulting memes, and photoshopping of RL pictures.

It would be nice to see some insulting memes and creative photoshopping... but LegendaryQuan puts up some awesome elitist posts breaking down why everyone but the gifted few suck that I do find interesting to read! hehe

Edited by LingeringDrama

This should be interesting. Looking at my options for transfer. Currently on an east coast server and living on the west coast. Perhaps coming to the Bastion would be a fun option. But my guild disbanded just prior to 2.0 so I haven't found a serious guild to run rated with in awhile. So if you know any guilds looking for a sorc healer/dps (conqueror - almost min/maxed) or a Powertech tank/ AP dps (getting there lol), let me know.

This should be interesting. Looking at my options for transfer. Currently on an east coast server and living on the west coast. Perhaps coming to the Bastion would be a fun option. But my guild disbanded just prior to 2.0 so I haven't found a serious guild to run rated with in awhile. So if you know any guilds looking for a sorc healer/dps (conqueror - almost min/maxed) or a Powertech tank/ AP dps (getting there lol), let me know.

We're looking for a sorc healer. pst for more info