The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Talon Armor

Sorta break the lore wouldn't it?

They're only doing characters who came before SWTOR.

who cares about lore I want to have cool looking gear and no the Relaxed jumpsuit chest, one of the dancer bottoms, Gree event boots. will not work because if you used relaxed jumpsuit you wont have pantie cover so if you use dancer bottoms you'd just have panties

who cares about lore I want to have cool looking gear and no the Relaxed jumpsuit chest, one of the dancer bottoms, Gree event boots. will not work because if you used relaxed jumpsuit you wont have pantie cover so if you use dancer bottoms you'd just have panties

You're right. I meant the relaxed uniform instead. It doesn't have anything around the waist.

So, relaxed uniform (dyed to your preference), dancer's bottoms and gree boots. Should give you the look.

Weren't there a thread just like this not long ago?

And no, females don't need more half-naked gear. Full body tattoo would be cool, though.

Of course, you need to be half naked to show off your full body tattoo...

• 2 years later...

They won't do the Darth Talon armor (even though it would be pretty neat and hugely popular) since they don't do stuff that far ahead in the 'timeline' but I would really like to see some full body tattoos for Twi'leks at least. Seems like something that would bring in money for Bioware.

(and more options in general like decoupling markings and makeup etc.)

Edited by Kaiserkain

As I said in the -other- thread asking for this:

Relaxed Uniform Top

Exsquisite Dancer Bottom

Any of the Thigh High boots in game

Apply Black/Black dye

There you go, now you can "Talon" your "female" toon up to "daydream" to :p

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Relaxed Uniform Top

Exsquisite Dancer Bottom

Apply Black/Black dye

Other than Satele Shan's boots(and I guess the boots that go up to the knee in the back with a "thigh high" flap in the front), what other thigh highs are there?

Relaxed Uniform Top

Exsquisite Dancer Bottom

Apply Black/Black dye

Relaxed uniform top

Darth anddedu pants

Satele shan boots

Black black dye

Edited by Logod
Stupid auto correct

I tend to think that there in general needs to be another release with a thigh high boot of some kind.

The gree/thana Vesh one it nice but the Satele Shan boots are way too rare/expensive.

That and and armor with a loincloth but without a "butt cape" is rare.

(its called a "cyclas" is some texts about armor)

Relaxed Uniform Top

Exsquisite Dancer Bottom

Apply Black/Black dye

Correction, only the satele boots are fully thigh high. The other boots are only half thigh high. They were design for gunslingers or snipers when they crouch.

Satele boots arent very good for color coordinating either thanks to those ugly brown splotchy parts going up the back of them that wont dye. :mad:

Satele boots only work good with a black color outfit. I rather use outlaw boots for any non black variation, but they aren't fully thigh high.

Anyway, Darth Talon "Armor" can be replicated reasonably well with items already in the game (if you are willing to spend way to many credits on your Twi'lek Waifu) but the most important part for me anyway would be the body markings which is impossible to create ingame. I so wish they would add those, would be great for Twi'leks/Rattataki/Mirialans/Zabraks in particular since they look kinda weird with their heavily marked heads and then nothing beneath the neck.