Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Coming back as a subscriber, what should I play?

xCad

Hey folks, I gave up on this game about a year ago. Today I realised I miss it so I figured I'd start playing again.

I've played Arsenal Merc. and Marauder before I quit the game had fun with both especialy with the Marauder...

I was thinking of starting a Sorc. or another Merc. how are classes in general in PvP in terms of fun and utility in Rated Warzones?

Go with sorc or assassin..or even better sage or shadow :)

Vanguards got a nerf and commandos are still not high on the wishlist, this despite that some good players pull it off in rateds, but the rest are all good.

Edited by MidichIorian

I can't comment on rateds as i don't play that. However i do have one of each advanced class and pvp is what i spend most time with. That being said - play what you like. All the classes are fun in their own way. None of my characters are benched due to not being fun to pvp with, and i cycle between them often.

Everybody knows it, but no one wants to say it because a lot of people will come to say L2P, noob, omg, ***, etc

Warrior/Guardian with Rage/Focus spec. That's all, its like 5 times better than any other class, and you will win 5 times more matches because it's also the most simple spec to play correctly.

Personally I think you have to decide otherwise the grind gets boring if it isn't a class you really like. Heck pick up your Marauder again and try some WZs and your Merc. Watch some PvP YouTube clips and see what changes were made and what the classes can do.

For me I prefer playing a class with multiple roles so I can contribute in different ways.

Good luck and welcome back.

Thank you all for answering my questions!

As much as I'd love to jump back into playing my Marauder or Merc. I think I'll start leveling a Sorc. because I also really miss the leveling part of the game and also am interested in the story.

Thanks again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.