CC Break / CC Break reduction Talents

Cybridwarform

I don't care for the new changes i am perfectly capable of adapting my playstyle despite any changes. It comes with being a competitive spirit. you adapt. So please don't turn this post into anything else except the topic.

Topic:

What i am curious about is those classes that have CC breaker reduction talents. Will something else be added to them to make those talents worth picking up or will they just continue to have their generic buffs. Some of these talents i would just pick them up as space fillers but that also means i could pick something else if those talents now are useless.

If the CD reduction remains in place would it still even be worth it due to it resetting on death anyways... -maybe. but im sure that will be a giant cry post later once the change is implemented.

I was thinking about that, I had a PT 2pieces set set bonus in mind.

Then I thought it is still going to be interesting for people who don't die often like people playing well, or even people playing well in the compabny of other people who play well.

Indeed this new mechanism of CC breaking reset is obvioulsy mostly going to benefit people who die often, so they get a nudge to get back in the race and pull a come back, come backs are fun and give intensity.

It is a minor tweak in my opinion, and the effect it is going to have on the abilities you speak about is going to be even less incidental.

i don't think either the new mechanism ,or the induced side effect of dev team overlooking the diminishing return of cc breaking Cd reducing spe/set bonus, is detrimental to the game.

-The first because it works in favor of weaker players/team,

-The second because competitive players as you stated will just reevaluate their itemization/template accordingly, uncompetitive players have more pressing matters they need to adress before pulling their hairs with such choices.

Even with cooldown resets on death, cc break reduction talents are about the strongest talents you will find.

That is exactly my thinking but my question is would it be too much considering they now reset on death. Ive noticed the pvp community follows a trend which is they are always complaining about something. Last thing i need is something like this being complained about.