Stop

Stop telling us about events in advance. Make it a surprise, then it might be an actual event. Take your rakghoul event as a prime example of how an event should be done.

They'd rather tell you before so you can subscribe or make an account before the event starts.

Stop telling us about events in advance. Make it a surprise, then it might be an actual event. Take your rakghoul event as a prime example of how an event should be done.

People raged about not getting notice during that event.

They need to do some of both in my opinion. Also as far as the Gree they do it every other week, would it ever be a surprise at this point, even if they didn't announce? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry iin advance because I hate to troll (honest) but what you said is dumb. People want to know that something is going on. Events don't have to be a surprise to be an event. In fact most events are planned far in advance, like with a RSVP and what have you.

I don't disagree with you...

I just can't help but think how sad and pathetic these little content "teasers" like what they posted today would look if they couldn't hype the events...oh wait, the teasers are already sad and pathetic.

I'm sorry iin advance because I hate to troll (honest) but what you said is dumb. People want to know that something is going on. Events don't have to be a surprise to be an event. In fact most events are planned far in advance, like with a RSVP and what have you.

Duh the events are internally planned far in advance, and *** are you talking about with RSVPing lol. Maybe you want to know when it will happen, but the whole point of an event is the surprise. If there's no surprise, why not just call it a content update that they'll take away in a week... because those are planned and told to the community as well? The "event" is nothing but dailies and rep.. nothing proprietary about it really.

Edited by XxLegendaryxX

If you want to be surprised by the game, coming to the forum where it is openly discussed is probably the worst way to go about that.

If they didn't tell you in advance and you found out about it like 3 days later and you came up slightly short in reward tokens for a speeder or a weapon..you would immediately come here and go "OMG QQ BW IS NOT FAIR THEY DIDN'T SAY AN EVENT WAS STARTING! I'M NOT GONNA SUB SINCE THEY DON'T COMMUNICATE TO THE GAMERS!" they are damned if they do..damned if they don't. If you don't want a warning.. don't visit the website or the forums and it will be a surprise for you. I personally like a warning so I can tell my guild, "hey guess what the gree event is coming back, so maybe we should make Xeno our raid for Thursday"