So...

Darth_Terminus

What is the end game PVE like on Begeren Colony? I'm an east coast player who keeps west coast hours, and I'm looking to make a move when server transfers are implemented (likely on June 11th). My main is an Imperial who is geared for HM TFB and S&V, but I have two more lvl 55 toons (1 imp, 1 pub) capable of running end game content as well. If anyone could post the names of the server's best and most dedicated PVE guilds I'd appreciate it.

- Zero

Hello there! c: On the pub side, we have Doomed Lemming, Ascension, The Order of El Elyon, Dead on Arrival, Hit and Run, and a few other guilds who have cleared the top content at the moment.

Our progression thread has most of the guilds who have completed content to a certain level. I am sure other guilds who don't want to post have also cleared the content, but as far as I know, these are the current guilds and their profession in PvE. :)

-Megan

On the Imp side Ashen Order is very good in PvE. They are the only Imperial guild and one the two guilds who posted a kill of 8 man HM Golden Fury on the progression thread. They were also server first on HM S&V. I think Megan got all the notable PvE guilds on the republic side.

Impside you have sovereign as a pure pve guild.

Now now. Since Sovereign and Order of El Elyon merged, there will be some ranked PvP soon. All in due time to get leveled and geared. :cool:

On topic, most of the active PvE guilds are posted in the Progression Thread.