Gree Event - Power Leveling

Polymerize

It was indeed you I spoke to last night (on an alt I had camped out there). You mentioned it still worked, but I never saw any groups doing it - either Imperial or Pub side.

Besides, that stuff was good for leveling social as well. party time!

Edited by islander

It was indeed you I spoke to last night (on an alt I had camped out there). You mentioned it still worked, but I never saw any groups doing it - either Imperial or Pub side.

Besides, that stuff was good for leveling social as well. party time!

having just come back to the game, can you describe this ilum power leveling, how it works, if there's a minimum level to participate, etc? I have an alt that i'd like to get to max level sooner rather than later.

Due to Bioware 'fixing' the bolster.

-only level 45+ gets bolstered.

therefore; in order to kill mobs at a decent rate you'll need 3-4 people that are level 50 (or above now) in your party. Everyone gets great exp, the exp is not split up like it is for PVE, flashpoints, etc.

What happened last time was; the people getting power leveled would pay the 50(+) for their time spent killing the mobs. Typically there were guilds who were leveling their friend's toons and also making some money simultaneously.

I really hope some guilds/people get this going soon. I have a level 40 sorc and 44 mara to level up.