Mentoring System soonish???

DukeAtreides

Isnt this more of a role playing feature?

No. It allows me to use my 55 main to help a friend level. That way I don't have to make another alt to help them out. It also allows them to do some content, then you can join them as needed without building a level mismatch o penalizing their experience.

• 2 weeks later...
No. It allows me to use my 55 main to help a friend level. That way I don't have to make another alt to help them out. It also allows them to do some content, then you can join them as needed without building a level mismatch o penalizing their experience.

Exactly. I don't understand what this would take away from the game?

It would bring more people to it, since you could tell your friends, "hey! I can help you level!"

Not only would this make playing together with friends better, but it would also make it so that everyone in the game can play together. Lets say that I see someone looking for group for Esseles, and I could help them with my lvl 55 character, but then it will not be the correct experience, it would be much more fun to actually be able to just join them normally and play the flashpoint as it should be played.

If i had to name one thing that this game needs then for me it would be this. There were sooo many times when i wished i could de level.

Even if all we get are social points it would be fine.

For me it would be the ability to run with friends on their lower level content without trashing their experience.