Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Revans sash

Greenify

I saw you trying to sell the mask and gloves for 20 mil.Not cool bro ..

Not trying to sell them.....just leaving the items there so someone has the choice to buy it should they really want it. Put it this way, that's not a selling price, if my intention was to sell it I would put it up for 6-10 million because I consider that a fair price.

If anyone has a sash I would be willing to pay several million for it.

Not trying to sell them.....just leaving the items there so someone has the choice to buy it should they really want it. Put it this way, that's not a selling price, if my intention was to sell it I would put it up for 6-10 million because I consider that a fair price.

If anyone has a sash I would be willing to pay several million for it.

I think I may have the sash. but I would have to check this later tonight.

Send me a PM to either SpoeMeister or Orrusos and I'll see if I can COD you a sash.

If anyone is willing to sell it, just C.O.D me (I am willing to pay up to 3 mil for it, doubt that someone will sell it for more, its a belt ffs, not worth more, 3 mil is way too much anyway).

If anyone is willing to sell it, just C.O.D me (I am willing to pay up to 3 mil for it, doubt that someone will sell it for more, its a belt ffs, not worth more, 3 mil is way too much anyway).

I'd go 4mil

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.