To all those angry people .......

Sentanta

Just remember - the only thing you will ever actually own from this experience are screen shots - in 10 years time, after this game has past - that's all you will have left! Life it too short to be getting upset with digital pixels!

this is one of the WEAKEST argument i seen in awhile. to not say or give a crap about what go on in this game is silly and nonsensical. so just because this video game we eventually shut down in less than 10 years or so, ppl really shouldnt get angry or invested since its just a game?

in that case , people shouldnt join political parties or organizations, lobby, or do anything that can direct our country future because eventually in a decade or so the country political stance will shift,and all actions before hand it will be meaningless and all we will have is our screenshots or in this case, memories.

it is the lack of action or outcry why horrible things were to allow to go on for along time. keep your defeatist ideology to yourself.

If you think you are making the world a better place by serving in the US military - read this...

http://www.policymic.com/articles/20884/is-america-like-adam-lanza-u-s-drone-strikes-have-killed-176-children-in-pakistan-alone

Sorry for getting political but the US military does not do anything to improve the state of the world!

Things may have changed, but the overall idea of what a soldier stands for still is there. Would the Na Zi's hold Europe if our soldiers weren't there to fight? Would we be a great country without the sweat and death they had to live with? No. You also look at it one sided. How about bombings terrorist do to OUR country? Or do you just not give a **** about our country? How about bombings terrorists do to their OWN countries and the people they hurt. You sounded so ignorant lol. I agree that we don't need to be sticking our noses everywhere, but don't you dare think for a second America would be where it is by sitting and having tea with all the threats this country faces :p

I defend my home honorably. I joined so I can show that I want my family to be safe. So, damn straight I and every one of my brothers in arms is making a difference for everyone in America.

(T)his is one of the WEAKEST argument(s) (I've) seen in a(should be a space here)while. (T)o not say or give a crap about what go(es) on in this game is silly and nonsensical. (S)o just because this video game w(ill - I presume this is what you meant) eventually shut down in less than 10 years or so, (ppl - I will let this one slide because it's the internet and abbreviations are cool and all that) really shouldn(')t get angry or invested since its just a game?

(I)n that case , people shouldn(' - those apostrophes are troublesome aren't they?)t join political parties or organizations, lobby, or do anything that can direct our country('s) future because eventually in a decade or so the country('s) political stance will shift(, - we don't uses commas if we are following with a conjunction) and all actions before hand (it - unnecessary preposition) will be meaningless and all we will have is our screenshots or in this case, memories.

(I)t is the lack of action or outcry why horrible things (are) allow(ed) to go on for a(again there should be a space here)long time. (K)eep your defeatist ideology to yourself.

Hmm - it seems you have completely misread my statement - I wasn't arguing with anybody - just a statement! By the way - I have corrected your grammar for you - no need to thank me - but quick question - is English your first language? If so I would be more concerned about the state of that than with the state of this game if I were you!

I defend my home honorably. I joined so I can show that I want my family to be safe. So, damn straight I and every one of my brothers in arms is making a difference for everyone in America.

This entire segway does not belong in the forum IMO.. but I need to comment on this.

There are a lot of Americans making a difference for everyone in America, not just service members, and not just through war. I personally do volunteer fundraising for homeless shelters and outreach shelters in the city where I live. And millions of Americans are doing public service work in their local communities every day... be it police, fire, courts, paid or volunteer.. etc. etc.

I have great respect and admiration for our service people and the many sacrifices they make.... but I think you need to dial back the testosterone a bit.

Millions of people of all nations work (paid or volunteer) to make a difference for their fellow citizens in their home nations as well as for people in need around the world. It is what separates human beings from animals.

Edited by Andryah

Just remember - the only thing you will ever actually own from this experience are screen shots - in 10 years time, after this game has past - that's all you will have left! Life it too short to be getting upset with digital pixels!

I hope Blizzards new MMO releases before that.

This entire segway does not belong in the forum IMO.. but I need to comment on this.

There are a lot of Americans making a difference for everyone in America, not just service members, and not just through war. I personally do volunteer fundraising for homeless shelters and outreach shelters in the city where I live. And millions of Americans are doing public service work in their local communities every day... be it police, fire, courts, paid or volunteer.. etc. etc.

I have great respect and admiration for our service people and the many sacrifices they make.... but I think you need to dial back the testosterone a bit.

Millions of people of all nations work (paid or volunteer) to make a difference for their fellow citizens in their home nations as well as for people in need around the world.

I wouldn't of said all of that if he didn't sound rude and ignorant :p. It really doesn't belong in a thread, but he does need to hear it. I didn't express any ideas of their not being anyone except service members doing the country good did I? You're one of those "read it literally types." So I'm pretty sure I didn't.

Hmm - it seems you have completely misread my statement - I wasn't arguing with anybody - just a statement! By the way - I have corrected your grammar for you - no need to thank me - but quick question - is English your first language? If so I would be more concerned about the state of that than with the state of this game if I were you!

1.i knew what youre were saying and i simply disagree with it as it is asinine and moronic message, which i noticed that you didnt even try to rebut it, but instead attack my grammatical skills, nice btw.

2. no english isnt my first language btw, i stated that multiple times on this forum. still alot better than most native english speakers though.

Edited by astrobearx

Things may have changed, but the overall idea of what a soldier stands for still is there. Would the Na Zi's hold Europe if our soldiers weren't there to fight? Would we be a great country without the sweat and death they had to live with? No. You also look at it one sided. How about bombings terrorist do to OUR country? Or do you just not give a **** about our country? How about bombings terrorists do to their OWN countries and the people they hurt. You sounded so ignorant lol. I agree that we don't need to be sticking our noses everywhere, but don't you dare think for a second America would be where it is by sitting and having tea with all the threats this country faces :p

Oh my God - please don't tell me you are hashing out that argument - you poor, poor naive person! I don't want to get into it because as Andryah has said - these forums are not the place for this kind of discussion but America did not win WWII - the only reason America was involved was because Hitler declared war on America due to his honoring of the treaty he held with Japan. If it wasn't for that America wouldn't have been anywhere near the European theater - the Russians beat the Nazis in Europe - probably tough for you to swallow that but check your history books.

Are you really trying to rationalize the killing of thousands of innocent people year after year by American arms with the rest of your argument? Wow - and you have the audacity to call me ignorant?

I wouldn't of said all of that if he didn't sound rude and ignorant :p. It really doesn't belong in a thread, but he does need to hear it. I didn't express any ideas of their not being anyone except service members doing the country good did I? You're one of those "read it literally types." So I'm pretty sure I didn't.

Fair enough. :)

And while you did not "literally" exclude the contributions of others.... you did do so by omission in conjuntion with explicit focus on a narrow (but important) segment of Americans. I get that this was not your intention (and I do agree you were provoked).. but when all we can read is the words posted in two dimensional, body language deficient entities like internet forums.... things are lost or garbled in the translation of write --> read, even if we speak the same language. :)

But hey.. a simple exchange between us has fixed any perceived lack of clarity or focus IMO. :D

Edited by Andryah

I am Sith.

I use my anger to fight the enemy. In this case, the enemy being a money grubbing company that nickel and dimes it's subs.

I bought the ability to change eyes, race, hairstyle and colour. I OWN the right to use those. I shouldn't have to PAY AGAIN to use the things I ALREADY PAID FOR. :mad:

1.i knew what youre were saying and i simply disagree with it as it is asinine and moronic message, which i noticed that you didnt even try to rebut it, but instead attack my grammatical skills, nice btw.

What exactly do I need to rebut? I made a statement and your the one who started to get all upset.

2. no english isnt my first language btw, i stated that multiple times on this forum. still alot better than more native english speakers though.

If this is true then my apologies - what is your first language as a matter of interest? I am sorry for not knowing this fact beforehand - I do not subscribe to your fan club - but please feel free to send me an application form.

How am I being rude and ignorant? I made an initial statement then offered you facts to your initial argument!

Definitely true